Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello to all you sexy futa & futa lovers
#11

Hi Hi :3 love your album btw :188:

Reply
#12

You are now under the tutelage of Reverend DFC, stick with me son, you'll be awwright

If I ask you to have sex with me, will the answer to that question be the same as the one to
this?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Reply
#13

Welcome Welcome!

Futa Contractor | Author | United States of America

Stories
The Untold Story of Sarah - My First Series
Numbed - My Second Series
Cursed in Darkness - My Third Series

Futanarious Bimbosis - My Fourth Series (Revising work from Shobe)
Angelic Demise - My Mini Story



Ported Porn Android Games
Corruption of Champions - by Fenoxo
Nimin Fetish Fantasy - by Xadera
Fall of Eden - by Alder

Contact Info | Available on my Bio listed Below
My Bio
Reply
#14
Suffey;926894 Wrote:... And if you don't have any such thoughts be doubly sure to stop by and see me. Can't have clean minds wondering around here, it's just not safe! :wee(24):

Is it even possible to frequent a forum dedicated to dickgirls and not be a pervert?

Quote: Please do come say hi and molest me with any terribly kinky and depraved thoughts

I'm not sure who would end up molesting the other one more in this case.
​
Reply
#15

Hello krazyklapp I'm glad you like the pictures ^.^
Hello again Dave1, I think the reference whizzed over my poor little head. But a naughty reverend does sound awfully fun! :3~
Hello to you too Futacontractor (is it weird that I keep reading your name as Futacollector? o.o')
A whole empire?! Now that will get a girls attention! I'm not sure if it's possible to not be fairly perverted or not just by being here, but I am inclined to let people lie to me if they want. It makes everything so much more . . . flavorful. As for the molesting, I'd probably let you lead, as a proper lady should. That's what I was told the last time I talked to a proper lady anyway. See? More flavorful. :wee(24):

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Erotic stories by me:
Of Princesses & Maids
Reply
#16

You will soon only know Delicious Flat Chest

If I ask you to have sex with me, will the answer to that question be the same as the one to
this?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)