Thread: avatar/profile picture

Default avatar/profile picture

so I am an older member who had to create a new profile because the email and password combo of my previous identity was lost, because I am a nitwit.
    no big deal really... but this profile name *needs* a certain profile pic to really "tie the alias together".
    Will I need to make a few more posts, or can newer members no longer have one because the forum is a bit broken or am I such a nitwit that I can't figure out how to upload one, even though I was able to before?
    Or is there a mysterious fourth possibility like a browser issue; I use google chrome, is that a difference maker these days?
    Help?

The Inner Circle

Default Re: avatar/profile picture

So, I'm not sure what sort of issues you might be having, but in order to change your avatar, you need to click on Settings in the top corner and scroll down to 'Edit Avatar' on the right hand side.
    I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

Default Re: avatar/profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by RedSeeds View Post
    So, I'm not sure what sort of issues you might be having, but in order to change your avatar, you need to click on Settings in the top corner and scroll down to 'Edit Avatar' on the right hand side.

ah! thank you, i believe we have resolved the issue, thanks for helping out the nitwit!