Thread: Ohai there!

Default Ohai there!

Ohai there! I found this site through the Slave Maker subforum linked from the Slave Maker blog. I downloaded the game, played it a little bit, and was looking for a community for it. Looks like I found it and so much more!

My background is RPGs, I found Slave Maker looking for adult RPGs. I'm somewhat new to the concept of futa in general, relatively speaking, but I pretty much know the gist of it and find it all fascinating!
    "weebasaur" they call me.

Servant for Hire

The Inner Circle

Default Re: Ohai there!

Welcome to the palace weebasaur =)

Thanks, Kayren! I was kinda wondering what was going on... This thread was up for a day or so, had views in the teens, no replies and was wondering, did I say/do something offensive? Or maybe there's just a lot of stuff going on right now with the new site being built and people saving old threads and given all that, people just weren't answering intro threads.

Or am I scary? I'm a little odd, but I mean you no harm. I don't bite, I promise! Biting is bad manners.

But seriously, thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the site.

Thank you, BlackRose201!

Welcome to the wonderful world of futa!

Quote Originally Posted by weebasaur View Post
    Thanks, Kayren! I was kinda wondering what was going on... This thread was up for a day or so, had views in the teens, no replies and was wondering, did I say/do something offensive? Or maybe there's just a lot of stuff going on right now with the new site being built and people saving old threads and given all that, people just weren't answering intro threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by weebasaur View Post

Or am I scary? I'm a little odd, but I mean you no harm. I don't bite, I promise! Biting is bad manners.

But seriously, thanks for the welcome!

These welcome threads don't exactly get too much action; head on down to the art and story forums for more back and forth dialog. Also, yeah, there's a lot of new site/old work stuff going on which is definitely become a priority! But dive in, this is a great place to learn a whole lot!
    Last edited by Housewares; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:53.

Thanks for the welcome and for the recommendations, Housewares!

BTW where does your name come from? When I hear "Housewares" I think of "Shop Smart, Shop S-MART!" but I have a feeling it's from something else.

That's exactly what it's referencing

Well then... Groovy!