Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Limitless Potential (Redseeds and Mizuki)

The Inner Circle
    is Peanut butter ice cream with
    peanut butter swirl and
    caramelised peanut pieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Limitless Potential (Redseeds and Mizuki)

Hilda picked at the black bean beef she had ordered, not really eating too quickly as she looked up from her meal to talk to you. "Oh... Yeah. I mean, I guess things didn't go as badly as they could have, but I should have been more careful. Maybe I'm not cut out for this kind of thing, after all. I could have sworn I was so close to figuring out the secret to energy transmission not just over short distances, but remotely from anywhere. Imagine sticking a device on Mercury to absorb massive amounts of solar energy to power a craft to leave the solar system entirely with little to no loss? I wanted to be the person who set that in motion. Instead, I just ended up nearly killing my only real friend!" She said, setting down her chopsticks. "I'm not really that hungry anymore. I guess you can have it. Are you alright? I've never seen you eat so... voraciously."
    Last edited by RedSeeds; 15th January 2019 at 23:32.
    I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

2. Thanks jbillie thanked for this post
    Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I paused momentarily in between mouthful of food to take into consideration of what you had just said, "I get where you're coming from, I don't blame you for what happened and also I'm alive if not slightly different but so far nothing negative aside from glowing eyes...that's pretty cool i think, who knows maybe the novelty will wear off but i don't think it's going to be a major deal if that's all that's changed about me, if people don't like my glowing eyes then they just care about looks!" I said in an attempt to comfort you, unsure if ther was much else i could've said to try take your mind off of the fact that i could've very well died had the experiment gone wrong in a different manner.

"I"ll eat your meal if you aren't, for some reason i'm just really starving, probably because i skipped breakfast and now my body is telling me off for it haha" I joked as i grabbed your plate of food and brought it over and began to dig into the beef, cutting it up into smaller bite-sized pieces and popping them straight into my mouth. "Mmm...this is pretty good, glad i got to try it" i nodded out loud.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah, of course. It's the least I can do..." Hilda said as she pushed the food towards you, which you quickly snapped up. Taking a sip of water, she watched you carefully as you ate, with a half smile on her face. "I mean, I hope it isn't connected to what happened earlier. Maybe some electric signals getting crossed in your body somewhere, telling you you're hungry when you're not? Just promise me you'll stop eating if it feel like there's no room left." The scientist sort-of joked, placing her head upon her hands. "If all that's changed about you is your eyes... Which I still have no idea how that happened, by the way. But if that's the only thing, it's not so bad. I think your glowing eyes are kind of cool, actually. No guy will be able to turn down such radiant green eyes in such a cute face." She shared, before finishing her water and getting out her card to take care of the bill herself.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I nodded and smiled "Don't worry if i feel full i'll stop eating, either that or tomorrow i'll be spending a lot of time in the bathroom...but my eyes aren't green...they're blue or at least they were last i checked, don't tell me they've changed colours now?" i said raising an eyebrow at the mention of the wrong coloured eyes. I quickly finished up the rest of your beef and washed it down with some iced tea while we continued to converse and discuss not just what happened in the lab but also gradually moving onto other topics like plans for the weekend or any interesting stories to tell that either of us had experienced sometime within the last few weeks. "I'm surprised you're still single, someone as beautiful and cute as yourself should be easily getting requests for a date or are you rejecting them all because you're so busy all the time?" i asked
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

Hilda blushed and let herself smile a bit as you asked about her romantic life. "Stop it. It's not like I'm a supermodel or anything. I mean, I get offers all the time, you know? And I have been on a date or two, but I never really feel like things are right. I'm not even sure which side I play for. On the one hand you have guys who are big, strong, sexy but can't connect with me on an emotional level, and on the other you have girls who make me feel special, but don't, uh... Well, satisfy me. Oh god, I sound so spoiled. But I figure right now if i can't work out what I really want from a relationship, than I can at east work on a passion I understand. At least, I thought I understood it." The busty brunette smiled back at you, and then narrowed her eyes. "Anyway, what do you look for in a man? Or woman. I guess I shouldn't assume. It's the twenty first century, after all." Hilda took a swig of her fresh water, tapping her foot gently on the leg of the table.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I chuckled and rolled my eyes "People get too easily offended these days but for me I've got a bit more of a preference for girls myself, i'm bi however so it guys still work for me too as long as we click on multiple levels like how you want. I guess what I most look for in a person is that they're fun, understanding, sweet and can take care of themselves, if they can't take care of themselves on their own then i don't believe they have the capacity to take care of someone else. So far though haven't had too much luck in finding someone that tickles my fancy, i have come across a few that did tick a number of my boxes but for various reasons didn't work" I replied with a shrug, "Nothing super special overall"

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah, I think I understand. It doesn't make sense to me to close off any chances to find that ideal person. It's why I've attempted to connect with girls and guys." Hilda said, before a slight smile spread on her face. "Tell you what, let's go hit up a club or something tonight. I'll pay for your drinks, and we'll see if we can't find some girls or guys to have fun with. It's been a while since I went out and had fun, and I think I'll go insane if I'm left to think about what happened earlier today with you." She started, but remembered something. "Oh right, your eyes. I mean, we could just have a night together at my place if you'd prefer? I can get some booze, and we can watch something curled up under blankets." Hilda suggested, not really picking up on any potential flirting that could be picked up from her offer.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I grinned hearing your suggestions "Or...why not both? We start off going to a club and partying and meeting people and if we don't get lucky we'll retire to your place and just wind down and have fun there together how's that sound?" I suggested while wondering who we might meet at the clubs tonight, it had been a while since i had gone to a club myself as I didn't always go out every night, just every once in a while in case i ever got bored lazing about at home. "Did you have a particular club in mind when you made that suggestion? I heard that the Azure club is pretty hot right now, we could check that place out if you didn't have somewhere in mind" I offered as a suggestion remembering hearing about it from a friend.

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"The azure club? I'll be honest, I've never heard of it. But then again, I don't think I've been out for well over a year. It sounds sort of like a plan, then. Although I suspect that if you drink as much as you eat, I'll have to take out a bank loan to cover the tab! I'm kidding of course. Let's try not to get too drunk, just because I'm really not great at processing alcohol." Hilda said, a genuine smile on her face as she read over the bill and put down enough for a tip. The waiter seemed happy enough as they took the money, and left them with a small bowl of chocolates and some free drinks before they moved on to their next destination.

The music was loud enough to shake the hinges of the door to the club as the two approached the building. The Azure Club was clad in light blue neon strips, causing it to stand out. "Wasn't this place a pool hall until recently?" She asked the bouncer, who told her it had been The Azure Club for nearly two years now. "Hmm, I really am out of touch. Uh, two please." She rifled through her purse for money enough to get inside, a look of nervousness on her face as she entered the noisy club.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled grabbing your hand and leading you on inside, noticing how you were rather nervous and understandably so. "Hey just relax, we're here to have fun and at the very least we'll just be here to sit, drink and chat and just listen to some music!" I smiled as I dragged you through the sea of people bouncing and mingling around the club. It was fortunate that I spotted an area with a table and couch where we both could sit and relax, figuring that dancing was probably not on your agenda at least for now anyways.

A waitress makes her way past us asking for drinks and i ordered myself a martini and then let you make your own order, once our order was placed she indicated that she'd be a moment and headed off in the direction of the bar. "So...as you can obviously tell, this place has changed a whole lot since you were last here or at least in the area, but despite that this is my first time in here as well and i must say i'm digging it quite a lot!" I grinned as the thumping beats of the music punches through the club with it's solid beat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast