Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Limitless Potential (Redseeds and Mizuki)

The Inner Circle
    is Peanut butter ice cream with
    peanut butter swirl and
    caramelised peanut pieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Limitless Potential (Redseeds and Mizuki)

Hilda was pressing a hand on Mizuki's abs to see if there was any abdominal pain underneath that sheet of armour when Mizuki flexed her arm. She looked at it, and there was no disguising the awe and the lust she was feeling. Her eyes were wide as Mizuki recounted the story of what happened, and her mind began to work overtime as she tried to come out with possible solutions. But each one seemed impossible. "I think we need to get you back into the lab, just to be sure. I'm not going to let anyone else look at you, don't worry. I just want to check your body is stable. I have some theories that we should probably check, too." She said, as her hand nearly graced Mizuki's cock but stopped just short, skipping over that part to one of her thighs. Hilda didn't know how close she came to finding out about her friend's cock.
    I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Noble
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled and nodded following Hilda down to her lab, feeling a little disappointed that she didn't discover my package, would've been better for her to find it then and there, but I had a feeling that she'd find out about it soon enough. "So these other tests of yours you want to run on me...they're not going to like zap me of this new power right? I kind of like this power i've got" I chuckled, further driving my point home by gesturing at my body "I mean look at me now! I could only dream of sporting a body like this but thanks to you it's now a reality!" I grinned happily
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"If this power is killing you or putting you in any danger whatsoever, then I will definitely try my hardest to fix it. However... If you're in complete control, and you're completely stable, then of course I'm not going to do anything that could stop that. I may be a scientist, but I am human too. And, uh, I'm really very happy that this happened, if it's not going to come back to bite you in the ass." Hilda admitted, as she began to fire up the equipment. Fortunately the building wasn't being used by too many people today, so any untoward experimentation wouldn't be noticed by her superiors.

"So my hunch is that you have somehow unlocked the ability to convert energy into mass, and vice versa. So, rather than outright absorbing mass, you're converting it into pure energy and choosing to use it as mass. If I'm right, then I suspect any form of sudden, high energy upon your body will cause it to grow. So... I'm going to electrocute you. A lot. Enough for a light tingle at first, but this machine can put out enough electricity to kill an elephant if you directly touch the two electrodes with your hands." Hilda was referring to the machine that started it all, the remote charger. "There are other things we could try, but believe it or not this is the safest. I'm not ready to try hitting you with a hydraulic ram or attempt to irradiate you. The latter would probably kill anybody who came close to you, so that's out of the question anyway!"

Noble
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Despite my impressively transformed body I still felt nervous at the idea of being intentionally electrocuted, especially with enough energy to take out an elephant. "Uhh...that doesn't exactly sound pleasant and probably will hurt a lot right?" I asked apprehensively while glancing at the machine that started all of this, the first time i wasn't expecting anything to happen to me and thankfully it didn't hurt but who knows what would happen if this time it was intentional and also whether it would hurt a lot, especially if you put it on the highest settings! "
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"If my theory is correct, it won't hurt a bit. It'll be like when you took mass from those people at the club, only stronger. But we'll start slow anyway. Trust me, if I get even the slightest hint that you're in a tiny amount of pain, I'm shutting the machine off. You're my best freind first, before you're my experiment. Okay?" Hilda said, hugging her friend from behind. Her hand rested against those hard abs, briefly brushing against them to feel the definition. She had tried to get a subtle feel, but ended up being quite obvious. The new hard body was hard for Hilda to resist touching.

"Okay uh, how about we start with a small charge, similar to a licking a large battery? If you feel any muscles tense or any discomfort, we'll know the higher outputs aren't safe, and we'll look at other ways to feed energy into your body, like nutrient pastes. It could take weeks to get some, though..." Hilda said, as she started the machine up. "Just hold an electrode in each hand." She pointed at the twin prongs protruding from the machine, which looked like a massive gun with a fork stuck in the end. The electricity was fired from one prong of the 'fork', and the other prong collected it to complete the circuit. And now the circuit would contain Mizuki, like it did when all of this had started.

Noble
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled noticing the obvious interest in my now chiselled body which i certainly didn't mind the additional attention. "Alright I trust you" I replied taking the prongs against all logic and the natural fear of death from something so obviously dangerous and yet just like you had hypothesised, once my hands held onto either prong and completed the circuit i could feel the electricity flow through me and it felt surprisingly energising! "Whoa...i feel surprisingly good" I beamed unaware that my eyes were now glowing more obviously and brighter than before as my body absorbs the extra power being fed to it.

The energy building inside of me felt very much a part of me now as i could feel it surging throughout my entire body, a power i could summon at will and the longer i held onto the prongs the stronger this power i felt within me, it was like i was some kind of human battery charging up! "So uhhh...how long should i hold onto these for?" I chuckled with a smile at you.

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

Hilda's own eyes lit up, although not literally like her friend's, as she watched Mizuki absorb the low levels of electricity and apparently enjoy it. Under her breath she gasped, "She's... She's a superhuman! Or a goddess...". Her pussy got very, very wet as she considered the ramifications. Things were beyond some silly little invention to transmit power. If her hunch was correct, Mizuki had that ability and many, many more at her disposal.

"Amazing!" She collected herself as she spoke out loud. "I'm going to gradually increase the power. I know this sounds strange, but do you think you could attempt to control the flow into your body? I suspect your various glands are what is causing your growth to be as even as it is. Could you try channeling it into density, maybe? Make your body harder than stone, with as little outward growth as possible?" She asked, her nipples hardening in her lab coat.

Noble
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I raised an eyebrow at the rather specific request, "Hmm? Make myself denser? I wonder if that is possible...well I'll give it a go!" I replied as i gripped the prongs more firmly and nodded to you that I was ready. As you dialled up the flow of electricity sending more power coursing through my body I closed my eyes to concentrate, trying to command the power flowing through me into something more concrete and physical.

I focused my efforts to direct the energy into hardening my body, increasing the density of my muscles and bones as you had suggested and in doing so I felt the stream of power spreading outwards throughout my body to perform the task I had willed to happen. I didn't feel any different and for the most part you wouldn't see much of a change in my body aside from the definition in my body becoming slightly more defined. I continued to do this until I was comfortable that I could keep this up indefinitely even as i opened my eyes, still channelling any incoming power into further hardening up my body.

One thing that you may have also noticed as i did this was that the power coming back from me into your invention was much lower than the power being sent into me which was a very clear sign my body was either using or absorbing that power like some superhuman battery!

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"It's working. You can control it!" Hilda practically squealed, as she gently powered down the machine. "But... But now you have that density, can you redirect it? I know! Maybe focus on one specific par tof your body and make it grow, without the electricity? If you want more electricity afterwards to, uh, top up your power, you can have all you want." The scientist said, watching on while trying to hide just how turned on she was by all of this. She had found something beyond some simple machine to transmit energy from one point to another. She had found an actual superbeing, better than she could ever hope to be.

Noble
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled and nodded once again "I can give it a go..let's see..." I pondered deciding what i wanted to try and change about myself and decided to try exchanging some of my incredibly dense muscles for bigger muscles and strength, something to go along with the incredible hardness that my muscles currently had. Right before your very eyes you could see my muscles pulse and swell with greater size and strength while my overall weight remained roughly the same, the bulk on my body didn't as i soon had the muscles of a bodybuilder and my muscles were still rock solid even when unflexed. "How do i look now?" i giggled making a playful pose to flex and show off my new muscles.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456