Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Limitless Potential (Redseeds and Mizuki)

The Inner Circle
    is Peanut butter ice cream with
    peanut butter swirl and
    caramelised peanut pieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Limitless Potential (Redseeds and Mizuki)

Looking on from their booth, Hilda smiled a little sadly as she watched Mizuki disappear with the party girl into the bathroom. She had been getting looks of her own, but something about her body language was closed off and it made her hard to be casually approached. She went to order herself another drink, opting to make it a double, and attempted to mingle with a club full of people that were increasingly pairing up, leaving her without a partner. One guy was giving her some real creeper vibes, though, so she quickly sat back down and sipped her strong drink.

-----

Rita's eyes widened as she looked at Mizuki's 'unicorn horn'. She had heard tales from all kinds of sources about woman with dicks. At first she had thought it a bit strange, like mixing a savory and a sweet flavor. But she couldn't turn down this opportunity tonight, and now she was faced with the complete package, she couldn't deny the appeal was near astronomical. She couldn't help but reach her hand out to stroke the flaccid cock, hoping to see what the girl cock could do. She had heard that most girls like Mizuki weren't packing much downstairs, hence why they mostly went unnoticed. The woman before seemed respectable enough, even if she was more of a shower than a grower. Of course, the term 'grower' would become quite apt for Mizuki, as more and more of Rita's mass trickled into the redhead, only this time directly through her dick. It was only small amounts, but they were adding up as she sat on her knees rubbing the futa dick before her, her clothes looking quite baggy on her now as she lost some height too.
    I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I purred softly as Rita began to slowly rub and fondle with my package that was on display, naturally causing it to twitch and throb as i slowly grew more aroused from both the attention my shaft was receiving as well as the sensations of her curious fingers gliding around my member, feeling and looking over every little ridge and bump along the swelling shaft. "So what do you think?" I purred as a light tingling could be felt flowing through my shaft, easily mistaken for lust and arousal, sure enough after a minute or two of fondling and curious stroking my cock had risen up to attention and was throbbing eagerly to blow it's payload into a fresh new hole, precum slowly oozing out from the tip and trickling down the length of my appendage.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"Ooh! Not the biggest I've seen, but definitely top five. And I've seen a lot of dicks!" Rita proudly boasted, shifting forward on her knees on the (thankfully clean) tiled floor beneath to get even closer. "It looks pretty, but how does it taste?" She asked rhetorically as she lickked the underside of the head, before opening wide and taking the entire glans into her hungry mouth, suckling like she was tryig to draw milk from a teat. One hand stroked the shaft while she bobbed her head, while the other cradled one of those smooth looking balls and gave it a gentle rub. It seemed Rita was getting more and more excited, and she assumed Mizuki was too, as the cock felt even thicker and longer! The woman barely noticed when her top fell down, revealing her rather unimpressive new bust size compared to what it had been before.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I moaned as the warm soft lips Rita possessed wrapped around and began to suckle upon my shaft, her hands adding to the pleasure as they began to stroke and fondle my package while my shaft gradually begins to swell larger and harder from the pleasure. I almost didn't even notice Rita's breasts looking smaller than before when her top fell down as I was far more focused and distracted by the heavenly blowjob i was receiving. Her smaller looking breasts had me thinking that perhaps she was using pads to enhance her bust and I left it at that, what really mattered right now was that i was getting blown in the club bathroom right in the open! We weren't even in a stall and this was both exciting and scary at the same time knowing that someone could walk in on us at any moment!

"Mmm...god do you normally blow people in the bathroom?" I moaned as my cock throbs to a full erection filling up her mouth nicely as it slowly drools precum onto her tongue, while i reached up and kneaded my breasts in my hands through the top of my dress, finding they felt noticeably heavier and fuller than i last recalled but at the same time felt even better than ever and once again, logic went out the window in place of pure raw lust.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

"Usually I make them buy me drinks first, and sometimes I'll get them to go down on me first if I think they need knocking down a peg or two. But for you, I wanted to skip to the fun." Rita said, awkwardly moving her top down her body as she returned to the task at hand, her tongue swirling against the tender flesh between shaft and head as she worked her mouth and then her throat. She closed her eyes, her mass being converted into invigorating energy only to be sapped gradually by the futa above her. She looked up, feeling smaller than ever as she noticed that, in this more brightly lit room, the cute seven out of ten was easily one or two points higher. Maybe even a fabled ten, thanks to this incredible futa dick. She would look less and less like the slutty but confident woman from before as she sucked, and more and more like a skinny teenager who was waiting for puberty to bless her.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I bit my lip, stiffling my moans as best as i could as Rita continued to blow me, my cock reacting excitedly from all the stimulation, rewarding her efforts with more precum while my balls sloshed heavily with more cum than ever before, ready to blow and fill up the hungry slut's mouth. "Mmm...god you've definitely got this down to an art" i shudder in pleasure not able to hold back my load for much longer. She would no doubt sense this was the truth as my cock would become more erratic as time ticked by, bucking about more frequently and it swelling just that little bit bigger and getting more and more noticeably harder until the fireworks well and truly began!

The Inner Circle
    peanut butter swirl and

Post Thanks / Like

Rita was actively struggling to contain that huge dick in her mouth as she sucked, her body dwindling in height and mass as she passed it all on to Mizuki through her hands and mouth into her increasingly larger rod. he felt her jaw stretch a bit as she lunged forward, desperately trying to get the beautiful futa cock to release its load down her hungry throat, her hands moving up and down the length. But as she began to lather the shaft with her fingers, she noticed that her arms, which had had a little tone from her weekly gym visits (Mostly for sexual partners, honestly), looked extremely thin. And then her top fell down, and she brought her hands to her chest in a panic. Her tits were so tiny... Barely an A cup? What was happening? She moaned out in fear, trying to pull off of that dick and only succeeding in sucking the futa even harder.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

It was around this moment that I simply couldn't hold back any longer, the pressure had reached critical levels and with a satisfied and low rumble of pleasure my cock erupts and begins to unleash it's load deep into your mouth and down your throat. Hot ropes of seed splatter all over inside of her as my balls empty themselves into her as if to pay Rita for the precious size that she had lost, pumping into her a incredibly huge load. "Oh fuuuuuuck!!!" I groaned, head tilted back in pleasure as i rode the pleasurable waves of bliss until they finally subsided and the white cloud in my mind cleared.

When the fireworks had begun to reduce to a few stray spurts I slowly pulled out and let my cock lazily flop down between my legs, slapping against my thigh, covered in a glistening layer of saliva and cum "Thanks for that babe...that felt great!" I smiled, feeling more confident about myself not to mention rather sexy, looking at Rita however she seemed to be somewhat of a shell of her former self, she no longer looked like the busty and energetic size queen she was when she first walked in. It should've made me feel concerned but for some reason I couldn't help but feel that this felt right...perhaps it was the post-orgasmic high?

"I'll be going back to my friend now, take your time to clean up, maybe we'll have some more fun in the future if you're still around" I purred as I made my way out after wiping my cock clean with some paper towels and freshening up. Tucking my cock back into my panties proved to be a fair challenge as there was a lot of cock to squeeze in, i barely managed to squeeze myself into them.

I headed on out to check up on my friend hoping that nothing bad had happened to her while I was away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234