Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: One to rule them all

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: One to rule them all

"Mmh... don't... stop Mizuki" I purr lustfully and feel my nipples engorge inside your cute little mouth. The room is filled by the smell of our combined fluids, sweat and cum alike and only adds to an increasingly potent cocktail of pure arousal. Your body shows no sign of fatigue even after your rather impressive orgasm a few moments ago. I feel your member harden once more and pushing onto my belly as your soft ass sandwiches my angrily swollen rod between your cheeks. I lean back and let you take charge as you clearly wish to. While my hands now rest on your hips and my cock gently pushes your tight but surprisingly firm asscheeks aside I feel your increased weight ontop of me.
    "You... oh yesss..." I moan and get interrupted by your teeth carefully haressing my nipples and another shot of pre gushing onto your ass and back. Every soft touch of yours is magical and sends waves of pleasure and joy through my body and fuel my insatiable desire to fuck you. You pick up pace and grind my pulsating cock harder and faster as our pussies dampen the couch under us. "Mizuki... I am close" I gasp and you keep on assaulting me at all the places that drive me nuts and make me submit to your will. Despite being still far bigger and more endowed I find myself being dominated by you... and I simply love this feeling.
    "Mizuki... I... think i won't... mmmmh" another moan escapes my mouth and make you only grin widen even more. "... last longer. I want to... take you... so bad". I barely muster to form this words and to be honest it sounded more like me begging over suggesting anything, but it's the truth. "You got me wrapped around your finger and if you want me to come all over you I can't stop you... but it would be a shame to miss out on a good filling and a potential growth spurt" I huskily whisper and bit my lip in anticipation.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I purred as I could feel your shaft throbbing and twitching in need for release, it had gotten far more erratic the more i stroked it with both my hand and rear cheeks. I release your nipple with a little wet POP before leaning forwards and planting my lips against yours, kissing you lovingly as I lifted up my hips and angled your cock to my royal snatch and slowly lowered myself down as your shaft fills me up inch by inch. I shuddered and moaned at the same time feeling you within me, knowing that this is the closest we've ever been to each other and loving every second of it.

My hips begin to rock up and down your shaft faster, taking in more and more of your size within me as I squeezed and massaged it with my inner walls, coaxing out that delicious white cock cream you had saved up for me "Mmmm...cum for me love...don't hold back a single drop!" I cooed after breaking off the kiss for a mere moment. Wet claps echoing throughout the room as my ass collides with your hips, my cock slapping lewdly against your chest and stomach. "I'm going to cum any moment as well...let's cum together!" I groaned, shivering once more before a hearty moan escapes my lips as does another thick rope of cum begins to shoot out from my cock and splatter your breasts with my seed.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

I am stunned by ... everything right now. Your sweaty red hair flowing with your frantic motion on top of my still bigger body. The steady stream of my pre cum tickling out my leaking member. The tightness of your royal pussy. This is just divine. And with every second I think "It's just impossible to make this somehow even better"... and you prove me wrong every time. Your cute breasts thicken before my eyes. Our screams and moans get louder and high-pitched and just show a fraction of the immense pleasure we are experiencing. Especially you.

Your body proves our hypothesis right. Your expansion picks up pace again. I feel your now increasingly impressive member swell, more than before and so do your balls. Your pussy twitches around my massively engorged member and keeps me on the verge of just erupting into you. But I don't want to miss out on even a second of this orgasmic sensation. Atleast that's what I repeated in my head, but as soon as you offer to cum with me I feel obligated to do as you tell me.
    "Yesss! Let's... cum... toge-" I gasp. Unable to finalize the word. Your cock expands one last time while your swollen balls pump all of your royal seed over my breasts... and a moment after you I can't hold it back myself any longer.

"Ffffuuccck" I slur mindlessly, both hands on your hips and add a last few frantic thrusts while I fill you up. Unlike you, I haven't cum yet and never have I ever felt nearly as aroused and craving for release as right now. And it shows. The bulge in your belly disappears and gets replaced by load after load of my pent up cum - fuelling your growth. All I am able to form is a semi conscious and ongoing gasp for air, while somehow trying to praise how good you make me feel.
    Sadly, this cataclysmic orgasm eventually comes to an end and while I start to already miss this beautiful feeling I am greeted by an even more beautiful sight.
    "Mizuki! Look at you! You... are way bigger!" I gasp in awe.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still recovering from the latest round of paradise, however that was quickly disrupted by your realisation that had me just as excited upon hearing what you just said. I quickly sat up properly and looked down at myself and low and behold I was very noticeably larger in all the right places! Bigger breasts, bigger cock, balls, taller, bigger muscles and even a bit more of an ass that would certainly have eyes lingering. It was like puberty had finally realised it was running way behind schedule and immediately began to play catchup for all the years it remained dormantt.

"Oh my god! It's worked so well! I can't wait to see if I can get any bigger! This could be very well what I need to finally fit in! I won't be the "little" princess anymore and finally people will treat and respect me more and not merely just tolerate me because I'm royalty!" I smiled excitedly, thinking of all the changes to my current circumstances now that my body and situation had clearly changed for the better "But of course that changes nothing between us...I still love you just as much, if not even more so thanks to you for sharing this magical elixir you shared with me, I honestly wasn't expecting much but I'm so glad I could trust you the entire time" I purred, grabbing your hand and intertwining our fingers together as i pressed my soft lips against yours.

My eyes flicked back open as I pull away from the kiss, smiling with a warm glow, the sunlight making it appear even more radiant than normal "Do you think I'd need more doses to keep growing? Maybe that was enough to kickstart my body to actually grow up...otherwise worst case scenario, I'd very much love to have more...what do you think babe?" I asked pulling you closer to me in a hug
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234