Thread: One to rule them all

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

Post One to rule them all

It were grim days in the empire, despite the fact that it was prospering and its borders were secure it felt like it was close to face total collapse. The empress felt sick over the last few weeks and as her health was getting worse by the day rumours were already spreading that she got poisoned... probably by the center of power within the empire... the royal harem. The over 12 foot tall and massively endowed head of state failed, despite her best efforts, to produce an heir suited to inherite her throne and most of the powerful harem felt disdained by that. Every single member of the harem craved to add the title of "queen-empress" to their titles and council positions... the highest title for any futa, besides the empress. They knew that being the mother of the upcoming heir would place their dynasty on the throne for generations to come... and they were all determined to be the one and only victor in this power struggle... even at the cost of the empress' life appareantly. Her ancient bloodline was the only reason she was able to push her claim to rule over pretty much all the known world, but now the once mighty dinasty faced total extinction... with one exception. Mizuki ... and thats where our story began...

"Alexia! Its time for your diplomacy class, get up!" I hear the familiar soft voice of my mother echo from downstairs and groan as I force myself to get out of my comfy bed. "Yeah, yeah ... I'm coming... gosh" I growl back and reluctanty get up. My black hair is a mess, I am desperately in need of a shower and my 17 inch morning wood craves release. With slow steps I walk up to the tall mirror in my luxurious bedroom and sigh as I see my reflection. "Seriously... one day... just one day I want to wake up without you making a mess!" I snarl down with a grin at my precious pre cum leaking member and rush into my bathroom to quickly get ready for the day. I'm putting up some modest make up, combing my long hair after taking a quick bath and getting into my favourite red dress, after taking care of the throbbing rod in between my thick thighs. Once again I step before my reflection and this time I like what I am seeing. The growth spurt last summer did wonders to my figure. Especially the sweet thickness I gained and the extra inches on my cock are always a sight the behold. With standing at 8'3" I am even taller than my parents and my pretty big cock is making a sizable bulge in my dress... showing my stature and my maturity in our size dominated society. The cleavage of my dress is playful but not too indecent, but there is not much I can do to hide my very generous M-Cups, nor to hide my even more bottom heavy build and wide hips.
    "Alexia!! You are gonna to be late!" I hear from downstairs again, but this time the voice sounded far more angry than before. "On my way!" I smiled at my reflection and ran downstairs to my parents. "Sorry, I'm late... can't get breakfast... Bye!" I rush past both my sighing parents and as the door behind me is closing I hear a distant and slightly annoyed "Enjoy your day honey" from both of them and quickly hurry to my class.
    Our mansion is nearby the royal palace and therefore close to the royal institute, where almost all nobility received their education... in terms of statesmanship and fighting. Our family is one of the "youngest" nobles in the empire... and just by sheer luck. My mothers somehow managed to impress the empress on her annual visits at some local jousting competition in her realm and soon they got granted their honorary titles of "advisors of the court" and life since then was like a fairytale. We moved to the capitol and left our merchant life behind us, suddenly we got enough money, I was able to continue my studies and even hit my growth spurt. I even managed to find some friends despite my previously lower rank, but like with most things in the capitol, my increased size and attractiveness quickly improved my standing in my class.
    But not everyone was as lucky as me. One of my first friends was Mizuki, daughter of the now mortally sick empress. She was as small as I when I first arrived but I came around to like her playfull and honest character, but it was always obvious how the burden of being so small and "unworthy" was resting on her shoulders. The other classmates were losing all respect for her as they were growing one after another but Mizuki's growth spurt was simply not coming. With 6'5" she is now the smallest in our class, even half a foot under the "average" and pretty much all the others were mocking her on a daily basis now, despite her being the only one of us to actually have royal blood running through her veins. Even the royal harem publicly called her out for being "unsuited to rule" and probably won't even make her eligible for election when the empress takes her last breath... its cruel. She has a lot of qualities but all she lacks is the sheer monstrous size her bloodline is known and admired for. She is smart, funny and I genuinely would consider her my best friend in the capital ... hell I even had a crush on her for a while. Afterall I feel for her...I was a “latebloomer“ myself and started blossoming when I was 20 and know how badly you get treated for simply having bad luck with your genetics.
    I am almost a bit sweaty as I hastily reach the royal campus and greet the fully armored and massive guards and soon spot the red hair of my friend. "Hey Mizuki" I wave over to her and notice her sad expression as she turns towards me. She doesnt only have to cope with a dying relative but also deal with the ongoing humiliations of the most powerful futas, all the way down to the lower nobility... us. "Is... everything... alright? You know you can talk to me" I rest a hand on her shoulder and look down at the in comparison tiny and scrawny futa. My grey eyes don't radiate the same arrogance and disdain as our other classmates and I hope to comfort her ... even just a little ...
    Last edited by Hurradiegams; 1 Week Ago at 19:23.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: One to rule them all

A sigh escapes my lips as the inevitable question is asked "I...I'm just struggling to deal with all this...everyday I'm not getting any bigger and my mother is one day closer to her deathbed, nothing has been able to treat her to this day and we've almost exhausted all our options to heal her. Without her, I don't know where I'd be and not to mention where I'll end up, without her being on the throne to essentially shield me from most of the harm, I'd essentially be eaten alive by everyone in the royal kingdom, regardless of my royal blood." I explained clearly distraught at my situation as I shake my head, glancing down at my lacklustre body and following it up with yet another sigh. "At least you've managed to grow and put on size where it matters, it's been so long since I've seen any growth from being a kid to where I am now, all I've really gained was some height" I frowned "Sorry...didn't meant to sound so glum but things just don't seem to be looking up for me at all and there's almost no light at the end of this tunnel or at least feels that way"
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

My eyes are filled with sadness as I hear you ramble on about your daily struggles. And as some of our "noble" classmates pass by, once again whispering and grinning at you, I almost snap and actually want to shout at them. The second before I rush away I see your gaze lower even more and I realize, the others arent really the problem here. You are obviously chastising yourself for your genetical shortcomings. I step closer and grab one of your hands and make you snap out of your despressed state, just for a moment and try to grin at you. "How about we forget about today's lessons. You excel in them anyway". Your eyes fire up a bit at the prospect of missing out on another day of humiliation and instead having some genuine fun for once. "My parents will be gone in about an hour, how about you come over. You could need some off time you know" I smile and hope to help out. The heavily armored guards are walking up as the royal tutors call us to come in to join them. Both enormously tall soldiers salute as they come near you, not out of respect obviously but their duty requires it, you are their superiour after all. They are even taller than me, but just a bit, but they look very strong even under layers of armor. "The lesson has begun" the bigger one states bluntly. "Well... we are not feeling so good... sorry. I think we need some rest" my bluff was obvious but its clear they would never answer back at anything you order them. My grip around your hand tightens slightly as they await your response. "You dont look too good today princess, you might wanna rest a bit?" I ask rhetorically and cant fully hide my widening grin.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I glance up at you momentarily and then towards the guards and nodded slowly "Yeah...I could do with some rest today" I replied softly, trying to sound at least a little legitimate which wasn't too hard to pull off given my current situation i was unfortunately stuck in. "Let's go I need to lie down.." I said turning to face you again as we walked away from the guards, myself feeling slightly bad for not going to class but getting to spend the day free from any kind of bullying behind my back was something I definitely could use more of. "So your parents won't be back for a while I take it?" I asked you as we made our way towards your home, still holding each other's hand.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/