Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One to rule them all

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: One to rule them all

"Babe, huh? I like the ring to that" I chuckle and still have to catch my breath. Just feeling the pleasant warmth of your seed spread in my lower half and knowing that you are the one responsible for it is just fullfilling right now. "I... gotta say, I feel amazing. You did great" I praise and won't let your newly gained confidence slip away again. You deserve it. "A bit longer and I think I'd feel sore" I smile and giggle as you look equally enthralled by this comment. It was just partially true though, although I feel rather pleased I can't deny that I easily could have taken a cock twice your size, probably even much more. But I would never mention this to you, we will surely get all the time in the world to squeeze every little bit pleasure out of you. I already start to think about all the positions we could go through, maybe introduce you to my mothers. Maybe thats a bit premature but I can't help myself daydreaming about a future with you. Your comment brings me back to realizy and I grin as I grab my perk breasts and feel the sticky and warm cum all over my body. "Hehe. Glad you love it, but don't think you will be able to dodge it next time" I laugh and start to get up. "And trust me I can't wait for round two" I seductively grin and lean in for another little smooch. Which turns into many before our lips part eventually. "So, looks like we could refill our ... batteries" I whisper and ignore my still throbbing and surprisingly stiff cock. "I just know something that should do the trick though". Without waiting for a response I gently grab your hands and pull you with me after I picked up all the ingredients required for your potion. And even if it's doubtful that this would actually do something for you I simply love to give you some hope, even if its just for a brief but precious moment.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled happily following along behind you as you lead the way to an open area where there was a clear table for you to spread out the ingredients and utensils needed to create and brew the potion that you had in mind for me. I wasn't sure if this would actually result in a potion that could produce the effects you claimed but I surely wasn't going to let an opportunity like this slip by me even if it is fake. "You ever concocted something like this babe?" I smiled nuzzling up against you and planting a happy kiss on your cheek as you mixed ingredients together, our naked bodies pressing up against one another, sharing our warmth with one another. I watched with intrigue as you grinded down various nuts, berries, leaves, mixing it into a paste and adding them into a mixture of liquids, the procedure requiring what appeared to be quite some precise measurements and attention to detail based on how much you were concentrating. I was happy to stay silent and just watch, happy to know that you'd do something like this for me made my heart skip for joy.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah...I..." your kiss interrupts me in the best possible way and stuns me for a few moments. "Thank you...babe" I whisper and once more blush adorably. Just feeling you this near me, your warmth on me, I couldn't think of anything better in this moment. "I think I should be able to do it. Atleast I hope. My moms made this potion literally every day and I often peaked over their shoulders doing so" I grin and see your cheeky grin while you rest on my back. It's been a while and to be honest I am very glad that my mothers were this detailed with their notes, otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to do what I am doing.
    The potion slowly starts to look and smell as I remember. I follow the instructions very closely and try to focus on getting the measurements right, which is not as easy as it sounds with having you nuzzled against me. Hopefully I am not getting your hopes up and will leave you dissapointed though... I just started to adore your smile and don't want to see it vanish already.

"So...I... think that's it. Atleast it looks like the potions I got" I look at the mug and cautiously take a little sip and instantly recognize the flavour. "Yep, even tastes the same" I grin before turning back to face you. Still nude, the height difference once more obvious but everything feels different already, just by seeing your fiery eyes in anticipation. "Mizuki, please don't be dissapointed if that doesn't work. I literally had to drink this for ages, so the effect probably won't be instantaneous, maybe a subtle warmth at most. But maybe it works differently on something... well... royal" I put the mug with the potion into your hands and surround your tender fingers with mine, feeling the warmth of the potion and your skin spread pleasantly. "You don't need to be big for me, you are already beautiful. Just know that. I will always love you" I say sensually and hope you will enjoy our time together regardless on how this turns out. I see your loving gaze and smile warmly aswell, you don't look worried in the slightest. Slowly I withdraw my hands and let you lift the mug on your own and see your curiosity as you eye the strangely red coloured liquid. "So... bottoms up... and best of luck" I whisper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123