Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One to rule them all

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: One to rule them all

"Babe, huh? I like the ring to that" I chuckle and still have to catch my breath. Just feeling the pleasant warmth of your seed spread in my lower half and knowing that you are the one responsible for it is just fullfilling right now. "I... gotta say, I feel amazing. You did great" I praise and won't let your newly gained confidence slip away again. You deserve it. "A bit longer and I think I'd feel sore" I smile and giggle as you look equally enthralled by this comment. It was just partially true though, although I feel rather pleased I can't deny that I easily could have taken a cock twice your size, probably even much more. But I would never mention this to you, we will surely get all the time in the world to squeeze every little bit pleasure out of you. I already start to think about all the positions we could go through, maybe introduce you to my mothers. Maybe thats a bit premature but I can't help myself daydreaming about a future with you. Your comment brings me back to realizy and I grin as I grab my perk breasts and feel the sticky and warm cum all over my body. "Hehe. Glad you love it, but don't think you will be able to dodge it next time" I laugh and start to get up. "And trust me I can't wait for round two" I seductively grin and lean in for another little smooch. Which turns into many before our lips part eventually. "So, looks like we could refill our ... batteries" I whisper and ignore my still throbbing and surprisingly stiff cock. "I just know something that should do the trick though". Without waiting for a response I gently grab your hands and pull you with me after I picked up all the ingredients required for your potion. And even if it's doubtful that this would actually do something for you I simply love to give you some hope, even if its just for a brief but precious moment.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled happily following along behind you as you lead the way to an open area where there was a clear table for you to spread out the ingredients and utensils needed to create and brew the potion that you had in mind for me. I wasn't sure if this would actually result in a potion that could produce the effects you claimed but I surely wasn't going to let an opportunity like this slip by me even if it is fake. "You ever concocted something like this babe?" I smiled nuzzling up against you and planting a happy kiss on your cheek as you mixed ingredients together, our naked bodies pressing up against one another, sharing our warmth with one another. I watched with intrigue as you grinded down various nuts, berries, leaves, mixing it into a paste and adding them into a mixture of liquids, the procedure requiring what appeared to be quite some precise measurements and attention to detail based on how much you were concentrating. I was happy to stay silent and just watch, happy to know that you'd do something like this for me made my heart skip for joy.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah...I..." your kiss interrupts me in the best possible way and stuns me for a few moments. "Thank you...babe" I whisper and once more blush adorably. Just feeling you this near me, your warmth on me, I couldn't think of anything better in this moment. "I think I should be able to do it. Atleast I hope. My moms made this potion literally every day and I often peaked over their shoulders doing so" I grin and see your cheeky grin while you rest on my back. It's been a while and to be honest I am very glad that my mothers were this detailed with their notes, otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to do what I am doing.
    The potion slowly starts to look and smell as I remember. I follow the instructions very closely and try to focus on getting the measurements right, which is not as easy as it sounds with having you nuzzled against me. Hopefully I am not getting your hopes up and will leave you dissapointed though... I just started to adore your smile and don't want to see it vanish already.

"So...I... think that's it. Atleast it looks like the potions I got" I look at the mug and cautiously take a little sip and instantly recognize the flavour. "Yep, even tastes the same" I grin before turning back to face you. Still nude, the height difference once more obvious but everything feels different already, just by seeing your fiery eyes in anticipation. "Mizuki, please don't be dissapointed if that doesn't work. I literally had to drink this for ages, so the effect probably won't be instantaneous, maybe a subtle warmth at most. But maybe it works differently on something... well... royal" I put the mug with the potion into your hands and surround your tender fingers with mine, feeling the warmth of the potion and your skin spread pleasantly. "You don't need to be big for me, you are already beautiful. Just know that. I will always love you" I say sensually and hope you will enjoy our time together regardless on how this turns out. I see your loving gaze and smile warmly aswell, you don't look worried in the slightest. Slowly I withdraw my hands and let you lift the mug on your own and see your curiosity as you eye the strangely red coloured liquid. "So... bottoms up... and best of luck" I whisper.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

My eyes flicked up from staring at the potion you had concocted for me after you remained as considerate and understanding of my situation as possible. "Thankyou babe...i happy to know that i'll always have you to keep me safe and happy" I smiled warmly and slowly begin to bring the brew to my mouth before finally sipping the first mouthful of the concotion.

It tasted like cherries mixed in with some mango, a surprisingly sweet and pleasant mixture which didn't seem to be the kind of flavour you would expect from the ingredients that were originally used to make it, however the most important part was that it felt like something was happening, a light warmth flowing through my body like a nice hot soup on a cold winter's day, warming my body up from the inside out causing me to shiver in satisfaction. "Ohhh...this feels nice" I purred softly as i sipped more of the mixture until slowly but surely the entire mug was emptied and I smiled at you eager to see hwat kind fo results i might achieve over the next couple of days oro hopefully even sooner than that!

"How long did it normally take for you to see some noticeable changes?" I asked you curiously, giving you a warm hug as i asked.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

It was quite amusing seeing you eagerly gulping down the full potion. Your excitement was almost contagious and started to make me forget the doubts I am having. Seeing your great mood and feeling your playful hug instantly makes me instantly break a smile.
    "I don't know how it will work on royal blood... buuuuut... I noticed it within a few hours" I cheekily grin and see for the fracture of a second a glimpse of slight dissappointment. "But we could try to validate my mom's theory ... you know... for science of course".
    I lean in for a kiss and almost immediately get hard again, just thinking about me actually fucking you makes me heat up in arousal. You look equally eager though and judging by how your tongue fights with mine over dominance inside my mouth I assume you can't wait to finish what we left unfinished. Your smaller cock starts pushing into my once more painfully full feeling balls and makes me reach my full size.
    "Mmmmhh" I purr in between kisses and grab your cute ass and lift you up. Neither of us even consider to break our kiss to say something cheeky or witty. We are just already back to our primal arousal from earlier ... and for now I want to be the one to offer you the sensation of a lifetime.
    Back to the library, to the familiar couch that is already dripping with our juices, just to get even more drenched soon.
    I moan heavily as you grope my sizable rack and pinch my nipples but our kiss keeps getting wilder by the second.
    "So..." I gasp and reluctantly lay you down before me, letting this immense pleasure behind for now, just to replace it with even more ecstasy soon.
    "Mom said, that sex probably could have made me grow. Let's test that with you, shall we?" I ask rhetorically and take your ravenous gaze as a "yes".
    You spread your legs and invite me to the depths of your body I was craving for so long. Just seeing your tight lips before me and seeing how wet you are almost puts me over the edge. My throbbing rod pulsates in anticipation as I get closer to your petite entrance. I simply have to taste it. You probably said something teasing or cute, but all my senses are focusing on your enticing pussy. The smell, the taste, I need to take it all in ... and make you enjoy it as much as possible. Your body tenses up as I lean in forward and for the first time part your tight but inviting lips and find your clit with my tongue.
    A violent twitch follows and I feel all your lower muscles tense up by this gentle touch. Good. Things will only get even better for you now.
    "MMmh" I moan as I push my head deeper in between your legs and reach as deep as I can with my tongue while rubbing your clit with two fingers and stroking your cock. I feel like I am in trance and almost don't realize something strange in between your twitching... your clit... kinda feels a bit thicker already....

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I gasped and shivered in pleasure from the light oral stimulation you were providing, sensations i never felt before and only causes more of my feminine juices to flow forth, cleansing your tongue in a light drizzle of female nectar. My cock twitches with each lick while my balls jostle slight from the blissful sensations i felt rushing throughout my body. "Mmm...god...." i moaned unable to say much more as my mind was beginning to lose itself to the pleasure, my legs wrapping around your head and instinctively pull you in closer, pushing you harder against my womanhood eager for more "Don't stop..more..." i panted feeling my body heating up, whether it was from the sex or from the potion i couldn't tell but either way it felt good and it kept feeling better!

What you may have begun to realise was the potion was starting to take effect almost immediately, taking only a few minutes for my body to begin metabolising and absorbing while for yourself it had taken much longer, it would indeed seem that having royal blood had a drastic effect on the potion's rate, but whether it would have just as an impressive effect on the resultst was something that has yet to be seen!

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

"Mmmhh" I moan and break a cheeky smile as your delicate legs force me deeper into you. Your desire was obvious and I am more than happy to oblige. Take all you want Mizuki. Something is a bit odd though. Just when I started to wonder what could pull me out of this amazing moment you tighten your grip around my head and start to work your lower muscles and gently grind your hips into my face, while your pussy twitches enticingly. I purr after hearing your moans from above me and start to stroke my own angrily throbbing member with increasing intensity. The slapping sound of me fiercely punching my girlmeat is just accompanied by my wet slurps and your screams of ecstasy.
    Without wasting a second thought I wrap my lips around your immensely engorged happy button. Accompanied by a constant stream of your delicious juices I didn't notice that my lips now met a clit easily big enough to fully assault it like I would any smaller cock. It's probably around half the length of my thumb but still big enough to use my tongue and lips for gently sucking on it. You immediately seem to appreciate my efforts as your thighs contract around my head and show me a glimpse of some surprisingly toned muscles. With one of my hands occupied by just furiously working my own pulsating rod I need to find some purpose for its currently useless counterpart. I shift my attention back onto your cock and tightly grip your cock near your base and start stroking up and down in an almost agonzingly slow but surely teasing pace. The veins on your smaller member push out immensely, even more than I remembered from before. Besides your cock's desperate need and sticky precum pouring down from it I notice a subtle heat radiating from it and when I manage to take my mind away from your erupting cunt before my face I realize what else is happening. Your cock, although just slightly... feels like is filling with more blood to make it thicker within my tight grasp.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Moaning and shivering in pleasure was almost all i could really keep my mind on at this point while I slowly but deliberately thrusted into your mouth wrapping around my cock, I couldn't even tell that my cock was harder than ever not to mention that it seemed bigger than before, all that i could feel was my orgasm building up yet again. Another deliciously and undeniably blissful sensation was about to erupt and burst from within me and I was glad to have this experience with you, it only made things feel that much more enjoyable. "Mmm...babe I can't hold back much longer...I think i'm going to blow any minute!" I groaned struggling to string the sentence together in between deep moans of bliss, my cock twitching rather erratically as were my balls as they both prepared to launch their payload into your mouth and give you a taste of royal seed.

Another minute passes and my will to hold on finally waned, I gripped your head and held you down close to my groin as close as possible and moaned out loudly as I shudder and erupt, launching noticeably longer, thicker and a greater volume of cum than before. The sticky white cum coating more and more of your mouth as I empty myself completely and pant in exhaustion, a goofy smile upon my face when it was finally over and I relinquish my grip upon your head.

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

This is just too good to be true. Your thrusts pick up speed and might and my self indulgence can't keep up with how good you make me feel. Fucking my face like that. Deeper and harder. Don't stop Mizuki. Your moans show that you think the same. That this moment should never end and only somehow get even better. My vision almost gets blurry as you deprive me of oxygen, but you give me something way more desirable. Your royal cum.
    Streams of your seed would drip down my mouth if you wouldn't lock my head into place around your delicious cock. Your throbbing intensifies and soon I feel your cock reaching deeper into my gullet. I choke heavily as your epic load eventually comes to an end, while still rapidly stroking my own angry and needy member. Thicker and meatier your now sizable cock swells and makes me almost shoot my load after realizing that.
    But after moments of just revelling in pure bliss I feel your grip loosen and my mouth getting released again. You look ... beyond beautiful, but drained, unable to do to me what you would want to. But I can still keep going. I gulp down your enormous load and feel your warm seed pour down into my now slightly swollen belly.
    "You... oh god. That... was awesome" I huskily whisper and get up again. Not waiting for a response I lean into another kiss and give you a taste on your own, delicious spunk, while resting a hand on your small chest. Allthough it doesn't feel as small as before...
    To make sure I reach out in between your legs and grab your balls. Even after this epic load they feel ... swollen. Not by much, but noticable. That's all we wanted, and only more.
    "Mizuki... you... are growing" I say and see your eyes fire up with joy. "I don't know how, or why you grow so fast, but you are getting more... beautiful by the second" I say and conclude with another quick smooch.
    I stand before you, now with my full height, which still must be an imposing height for you... atleast for now. My overlooked cock still angrily throbs, desperate to get the treatment it craves for.
    "When my moms were correct, and it definitely looks like it, I'd say we could proof their sexual stimulation theory right." I teasingly say and sensually give my huge cock a rub. "What do you say... my princess" I smirk, but can't hold back a very noticable blush.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I panted and turned to face you once I had caught my breath "I think I am...I feel better than ever, a bit heavier all over but in like a good way!" I smiled warmly slowly sitting back up as i looked myself over and definitely noticed I was bigger, even if it was a little bit, considering how many years i've spent staring at the same size even the slightest change became apparent to me "Wow it looks like it is working!" I exclaimed excitedly, planting another happy kiss on your lips while a hand reaches down to grasp your throbbing member "I think you will need to be rewarded..." I purred and pushed you onto the couch and crawled over on top of you while playfully pumping your member in my grasp behind my back. I grinded my soft rear cheeks against your member while I leaned forwards and started to suckle and tease your large bosom with my lips and tongue. Assaulting your body in all kinds of pleasure to drive you crazy, just like you had for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123