Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Human

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perfect Human

My name is Dr. Kiimberly Ruckers and this is a log of the experiments I have been conduccting for the last 10 years. Over the last decade I have spent my time attempting to create the perfect human being. My experiments have been deemed by the scientific community to be unethical, as I plan to not fully disclose all the information about the experiments with the test subjects.*

I recently received funding from a warlord by the name of Razul. His intentions are to create the perfect super soldiers in order to take over the world. Whatbhe doesn't know is that when I finalize my formula, if my calculations are correct, I should have no need to worry about him with the protection of either making myself the perfect human, or having control of the perfect human.

In order to find test subject I placed an ad on craigslist. A very primitive website where I can gain access to some test subjects who are willing to undergo the treatments. So far I have only receieved one message froma female subject. A Mizuki Nagano has answered and us scheduled to recieve her first treatment in the coming days.*

This is going to be my first human trial. I hypothesize there will be some possible complications once the treatment is administered, however I feel with a few test subjects I can perfect the formula and finally achieve my goal of creating the perfect human.

This is Dr. Kimberly Ruckers signing off.

2. Thanks hiddensalt2 thanked for this post
    Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perfect Human

Knocking on the door of the address indicated by the rather cryptic ad I waited patiently for an answer, I needed the money and sadly getting the extra cash through other means didn't turn out to be successful which was the only reason why I was even here at this point. The ad was very vague and didn't really explain what they were testing let alone were planning to use with the results let alone what they were testing exactly, i figured it might've been because it was either really top secret stuff or very shady stuff, neither of which was really better than the other.

Brushing aside my auburn red hair I called out after a while of no answer "Hello? Anybody in there? I'm here for the ad you posted on the website!" then the wait began once more as i looked around to see if i was being watched, the place itself seemed nothing all too special, at least it was well kept and didn't seem to be falling apart of attract the wrong kinds of people so there was some comfort in knowing that it wasn't so shady it was obvious.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

4. Thanks hiddensalt2 thanked for this post

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

The door buzzed allowing you to enter into the facility. I came out of my lab to greet you. "Hello, my name is Dr. Kimberly Ruckers, but you may call me Kim for short. You must be Mizuki, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please follow me so we can bring you up to speed with our work."

I led you down a hallway that had a few office doors before entering the last door on the right at the end of the hallway. "This is the lab. This is where we will meet for any and all meetings during the trials of the experiment. If you will, please have a seat. There is a short video presentation for you to watch. After the video any questions you still have will be answered." I hand you a clip board with some wavers and a basic information cover sheet to fill out. "Please fill these out as well and if there is anything unclear please don't hesistate to ask." I walked away and the presentation began.

A movie narrators voice came on explaining how humans only ever use 10% of the brain. Through a therapy treatment made by myself we wiill explore what happens when more of the brain is unlocked. It goes on to say how a simple injection a few times a week will increase your brains functionality. Once it gets into all the actual medical jargon I can see that you've tuned out the video. As the video ends I stand in front of uou and ask," any questions, comments, or concerns?"

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I sit and watch the video attentively for a while until it begins to lose me with all the medical terms and lingo bombarding me losing me and my interest rather quickly, all i managed to get out of the presentation was that this experiment was supposedly going to help unlock more of one's brain functionality so that people could become smarter or something along those lines. Regardless once the film had ended I looked down at the forms and paper you had handed to me and sifted through them quickly to see how much reading and how much writing i would need to do, seemed like there would be a fair chunk...

"I do have a few questions actually, the first of which is how long is this experiment going to take? The second is what side effects do you expect or suspect I may encounter and what will you do to prevent or cure such side effects when or if they happen? Lastly is this all permanent?" I blurted out as the questions that had built up in my mind burst out of my mouth, these were the questions that were the most immediate to me before I would proceed to sign and fill out any legal documentation or forms.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

I give a quick smike before starting to answer," The experiment today will only take but a few minutes of your time. We will do basic vitals, heart rate, blood pressure, everything to make sure before we give you the dose you are a healthy person who can proceed. After today's injection we ask that you return in 24 hours for a quick check up. If everything seems fine we will continue with a second dosage. The possible side effects are nausea, dizziness, upset stomach, head aches, and sweating. All of which can be cured with over the counter medicines. If any unsuspecting side effexts are to manifest you will have our number here. When you call give the address of where you are and I will rush to you as quickly as I can to assess and assist in helping the side effect go away. As far as permanence goes, we have no reason to believe you will be permanently altered in any way."

As I said the last line I knew that was a lie. I knew there was a possibility that you could die, or further xinplications could arise due to this being the first human trial. I kept my smile on as to be reassuring as i waited for you to sign all of the documents.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I listened to the answers provided by you for my questions, finding them adequate and proceeded to sign the documents, unaware of the true nature of the experiment as i finished scribbling my signature on the final sheet of paper. "Alright all done...so what now?" I asked handing you the forms and shifted in my seat to better look over at you, while wondering if this experiment might make me smarter somehow if it unlocks more of the human brain.

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

As Mizuki finished signing the papers I knew i had my first test subject. I took the documents from you and witha smile said to you," Perfect! If you'll wait here for one second I'll get everything we need to proceed."

I left the room and returned with a cart full of medical supplies. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary though. There was a blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, tongue depressors, etc. The only thing that seemed out of the ordinary was a tiny vial with some bluish green liquid. I continue with the medical precheck stufd, taking your vitals and marking them down. I also took a base sample of your blood for comparison purposes.

"All right, everything seems in order. You're a very healthy young lady. We are now ready to proceed with the first injection of the drug. You should feel a bit warm as it enters your body, but that should fade away after about a minute or so."

While I was explaining what to expect I tued a tourniquete to your arm. I filled a syringe full of drug and inserted the needle into a vain on your arm. Once the plunger was fully depressed I removed the needle and placed a bandage with a smiley face over the injection site.

"You my dear are all done for today. We just need you to come back un tomorrow for check ups, and to report any effects the drug may have had on you." After I finished my statement I handed you your first check.

"I can answer any remaining questions. If you have none then you are good to go. Also here is a card with contact details. If anything should arise that you feel is a concern, anything at all, do not hesitate to call."

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

As I received the injection I did indeed feel a warmth spread through me from my arm, whether it really did happen or was just a placebo, i wasn't sure but either way whatever this drug was I hoped that it wouldn't cause me issues down the line. Once the session was over for today I took the card and nodded listening to what you had to say "Thanks I'll be sure to let you know if something happens or if i feel weird or whatever, don't really have any questions for now other than when do you think i should be experiencing the effects of this drug? Does it happen right away or something that kicks in slowly over time?" I asked as i stood up and picked up my things ready to head out and go home.

(Are we going to do a time skip to the next checkup?)

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Kimberly Ruckers video log.

"Today I administered the first dose of the drug. The subject, a young lady by the name of Mizuki, didn't seem to overly concerned with the side effects. She is not yet aware that she may experience many side effects up to and including death. Hopefully she lives to come to our appointment tomorrow. Whether she lives or dies is of no importance. I need to study the effects the drug had on the brain and body. No other applicants have come forth, making Mizuki our one and only subject. She was instructed to contract me should any incidents arise. So far there has been no word from her so we shall assume the serum is having minimal to no side effects at the moment. Only after my observations tomorrow will I know for certain. "

I look right at the camera, take a long deep breath and release in an audible sigh. "Razul sent in his thugs to strong arm me. I am supposed to make his serum, yet he won't bring me test subjects. His "followers" are much to precious to him for me to alter them until the drug is completed. He's demanding results that I cannot guarantee at the moment. " I let out one last sigh before looking at my watch. " There is nothing else to report at the moment. This is Dr. Kimberly Ruckers, signing off. "

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

The next day arrives and with me knocking on the door to the lab in the afternoon arriving earlier than scheduled. "Hello Dr Ruckers? You in there? I called you a short while ago about an urgent matter!" I called out as i banged on the door impatiently. This morning i had felt a little heavier than normal but nothing serious to warrant a call but it wasn't till lunchtime that the weight i felt in my torso "dropped" and before i knew it I had a bulge between my legs which i inspected in the bathroom and to my shock i now sported a cock and pair of balls all perfectly functional!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast