Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Human

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perfect Human

I come out of my office looking to my watch as I head towards the door. "Mizuki, you're pretty early. Everything alright?" I lead you into the building and into the lab. The entire walk you continue to try to explain why you're early, but I keep telling yiu to wait so we may record any note about what you're experiencing.Once in the exam room I instruct you to have a seat. "Please Mizuki, tell me what's going on." I take out a notepad and get ready to record your response. I write down everything you tell me, nodding once in a while and encouraging you to continue. Your seem to finish your story and I interrupt you," Mizuki, the changes you have described all seem to be within the realm of what we expected when you took the serum. It's your bodies response to having more of your brain in use. You have more awareness of your body so it only seems like you've changed."

You blurt out cutting me off before my next sentence," But now I have a cock!" I stop and look up from my note pad. "What did you just say?" I ask attempting to understand what you just told me. Instead of repeating yourself you stand and pull your pants down. A flaccid cock hangs between your thighs. I stare in amazement. "We need to get some measurements. Is it fully functional? Do you produce sperm? Have you become erect?" I continue rattling off questions faster than you can answer. All of yours answers being I don't know.

I return with a tape measure," May I?" I ask before reaching down to start taking measurements.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I felt better slightly having explained my situation to the doctor but seeing her act surprised at the reveal of my new cock told me that this was far from the expected results which may mean that there was no cure for this growth. I answered the questions in regard to my new appendage with shrugs, shakes of my head and verbal uncertainty before you dashed off to return with a tape measure. I nodded when you asked to measure my flaccid member wondering why it's measurements even needed to be recorded, this was far from normal after all but upon your touch my cock twitches as i felt the soft warmth of your fingers brushing along it's length sending pleasurable tingles down it's length slowly awakening the slumbering shaft. I could feel a pressure within my member as it slowly begins to pulse more noticeably and rise upwards, swelling larger as i began to experience my very first erection. "Well...i guess that answers that question.." i said out loud.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

I stare in utter disbelief as your new cock springs to life. I watch as it starts to thicken and lengthen as you become more and more erect. Ginally your growth comes to a halt. I get the tape measure out and place one end at the base of your cock. Placing the other end on the tip I look, it reads 7 inches. "You grew to a total of 7 inches. That's above average for a man's penis." I say as i write down notes. "Mizuki, I'm going to ask you to do something you may mot be comfortable with. I'm going to have to have you masturbate and collect a sample of your semen, if there is anything in there that is. We will then run test andcontinue the treatment as planned. Do you understand Mizuki?" I say while handing you a sample cup and prepping some instruments to test the sample.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I frowned as you insisted to proceed further with the experiement despite the changes i already had underwent. "What? Why do you want to proceed? I seriously doubt that your experiement was meant to make girls grow dicks, so if you want me to keep being your guinea pig then you're going to have to make this worth my while!" I demanded crossing my arms and tapping my finger impatiently, clearly not impressed with what you had suggested "Oh and if you want a cum sample then the least you can do is help me masturbate" I added while glancing down at my still erect shaft which felt foreign yet strangely comforting to have.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

I set down all of the instruments and walk over to you. "Ok Mizuki, if you want more compensation to continue we will double your pay. 1000$ per treatment." I say as i slide my hand across your erect cock. I wrap my fingers around the base of your cock, my other hand holding the sample cup in front of the tip. My fingers just barely meet around your entire shaft yet I begin pumping your cock slowly. "You seem worried Mizuki, but you need to stop neing so tense. If this were dangerous we would discontinue the experiment." I begin pumping your cock harder and faster as I explain. " With your consent we will continue with the dosage as planned." I continue stroking you harder and faster causing you to uncross your arms and begin moaning. I know you're lost in the pleasure so I ask you," So Mizuki, do we have your consent to continue the treatments?" Your eyes rolling to the back of your head you managed to shout out a yes. Your balls suddenly tense up, your cock gets harder. I feel a lump forming at the base of your cock and sliding up. I continue pumping feeling the lump moving up the length of your cock. I hold the sample cup in preparation to catch your seed. As it reaches the tip it shoots out with such force that the sample cup is taken from my hand and slammed into the way behind me ten feet away. Load after load continues shooting from you cock and splattering against the walls. An impossible amound of cum for the size of your balls hits the wall behind me. After about 10 shots your cock calms and goes limp.

"Well it seems as if it's fully functional" I say as I get a new sample cup and scrape some of your cum into it. I then prepare the next dose and administer it to you. "Alright Mizuki, you may get dressed. We are done for today unless you have any question."

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I panted as I slowly returned to my senses from the first mindblowing orgasm that I've ever experienced and to think it was all thanks to my newly grown cock. My body quaking slightly from the aftermath of the orgasm as i slowly took in what had happened around and before me, noting the white mess that was sprayed all over the floor and wall in front of me while my cock softened after unleashing it's hefty payload. "So am i going to grow even bigger with continuous treatment?" I asked as i gestured at my now flaccid member wondering what might happen if this dose continued to somehow affect my appendage, "What if it makes me into a man?" I gasped at the possible realisation.

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

I place the cup of semen in a sample fridge before returning over to you. "Mizuki, the nature of your changes are unknown. I will admit this is not a change I anticipated would happen. However you seem to be the pinnacle of himan health at the moment. You have a larger semen output than any recorded human to date. You have grown an above average penis. I do not believe the treatment is capable of transforming your entire genetic code from that of a female to that of a male. It is however going to optimize your body to allow for the drug to affect your brain. Your body in it's current state cannot handle that much brain power. The drug will change your body accordingly then work on increasing brain function. You have nothing to worry about Mizuki. Please just return tomorrow, and if anything should happen please remember to call. We are here for any emergencies that should arise. Do you have any questions Mizuki?" I say as I lead you towards the door of the facility.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I tidied myself up as you went to collect my semen sample and put it away in the fridge "No...no other questions for today, I just hope that you know what you're doing because its starting to sound like things might start getting out of your control" I replied with a slight shake of my head as i left "Anyways I will be here tomorrow to continue this trial and hopefully i don't end up growing another pair of arms or something" I frowned, shaking the thought out of my head I made my way off back to my home to try come to terms that I now had a fully functioning cock and balls hanging between my legs. "Darn this is not going to make things easy for me..." I thought to myself as I looked down and gave the bulge a slight grope through my pants.

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Kimberly Ruckers video log #2

"Today the subject, Mizuki Nagano has reported some unexpected side effects of the drug. She has grown a fully functional penis the measures roughly 7 inches in length, and 3 inches in circumference. I was able to get a sample of sperm, although not exactly a sterile sample since it was scraped off the wall. Ms. Nagano ejaculated roughly 3 cups of semen. This is above average for anyone, however what I did notice was that it seemed as if she had normal sized testicles. My theory is she has very densely packed testicles. Either that or she produces semen and ejaculates it simultaneously. While viewing the sample through the microscope I also noticed that the semen is very active. I will attempt to get an accurate measurement of her actual ejaculate tomorrow. Ms. Nagano is worried about the experiment, and I had to increase her payout to appease her. She promises to return tomorrow to receive her third dose of the drug. I will update with new information tomorrow. That is all for today. Dr. Kimberly Ruckers, signing off."

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

The next day approaches as i go throughout my day, constantly finding my thoughts drifting down to my cock causing it to stir slightly as I struggle to keep my mind away from dirty thoughts or about my new cock in general. It was getting tougher to ignore the appendage that bulged out my shorts and also was fairly difficult to obscure without others noticing but somehow i managed through either sheer luck or people just being oblivious. It was an exhausting day and yet once I was home it seemed like all i could suddenly think about was my new cock and as the day drifted into night I eventually found myself playing with my new package and unloading my seed in generously thick amounts which took an annoyingly long time to clean up after.

Despite having unloaded such a hefty amount I didn't feel any less lighter between my legs, it felt just as heavy and full if not slightly more so. I didn't know how to feel about this observation but already felt myself dozing off as i laid back in bed staring at the ceiling pondering what i was going to do if things continued to change about me because of this strange experiment, i never did think of something by the time i drifted off to sleep without realising.

The next day arrived and i got myself up and ready to go through my day finding myself feeling much more energetic than normal and a quick glance at the mirror would explain why. I had overnight gained a noticeable amount of muscle, going from average to toned if not slightly above that but the changes didn't seem to stop there, clothes seemed to have either shrunk or I had gotten taller combined with tighter bras made tops seem much too small for me and finally it didn't take a genius to notice that my new package also felt heavier and hung lower than ever.

11. Thanks hiddensalt2 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast