Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect Human

Lurker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perfect Human

I come out of my office looking to my watch as I head towards the door. "Mizuki, you're pretty early. Everything alright?" I lead you into the building and into the lab. The entire walk you continue to try to explain why you're early, but I keep telling yiu to wait so we may record any note about what you're experiencing.Once in the exam room I instruct you to have a seat. "Please Mizuki, tell me what's going on." I take out a notepad and get ready to record your response. I write down everything you tell me, nodding once in a while and encouraging you to continue. Your seem to finish your story and I interrupt you," Mizuki, the changes you have described all seem to be within the realm of what we expected when you took the serum. It's your bodies response to having more of your brain in use. You have more awareness of your body so it only seems like you've changed."

You blurt out cutting me off before my next sentence," But now I have a cock!" I stop and look up from my note pad. "What did you just say?" I ask attempting to understand what you just told me. Instead of repeating yourself you stand and pull your pants down. A flaccid cock hangs between your thighs. I stare in amazement. "We need to get some measurements. Is it fully functional? Do you produce sperm? Have you become erect?" I continue rattling off questions faster than you can answer. All of yours answers being I don't know.

I return with a tape measure," May I?" I ask before reaching down to start taking measurements.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perfect Human

I felt better slightly having explained my situation to the doctor but seeing her act surprised at the reveal of my new cock told me that this was far from the expected results which may mean that there was no cure for this growth. I answered the questions in regard to my new appendage with shrugs, shakes of my head and verbal uncertainty before you dashed off to return with a tape measure. I nodded when you asked to measure my flaccid member wondering why it's measurements even needed to be recorded, this was far from normal after all but upon your touch my cock twitches as i felt the soft warmth of your fingers brushing along it's length sending pleasurable tingles down it's length slowly awakening the slumbering shaft. I could feel a pressure within my member as it slowly begins to pulse more noticeably and rise upwards, swelling larger as i began to experience my very first erection. "Well...i guess that answers that question.." i said out loud.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12