Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Perfect Human

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perfect Human

I hear a few noises coming from outside. A few grunts, a few thuds, followed by small tremors as you carry their husk to the dumpster. I heard the dumpster slam shut, then silence.

Suddenly a large mass of muscles came dropping through the hole in the roof. The hulking figure was bent down on its knees and yet was still brushing against the ceiling. "Mizuki, it's that you?!? Are you alright!?!" I ask unsure if what I'm looking at is still Mizuki.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I stand back up and grinned at you proudly "Oh yeah it's me, bigger and better than ever before, what do you think?" I purred, flexing my increasingly powerful muscles, that at this point felt like mounds of metal with basically no yield to them whatsoever! "Took care of our trash problem outside, shouldn't have to worry about them at least for some time" I smirked dusting off my hands.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

I stare up at the mountain of Mizuki that's standing in front of me. Every inch of you is covered in massively engorged muscles. Every breath it seems like your muscles are growing.

"I... uh... ummmm..." I stammer attempting to make words to describe what I am looking at. My eyes do a once over of your entire body, stopping just below your waist. Your cock sits very thick, and very long, hanging down to just above the ground. It begins to twitch as you smile at me. My body starts to feel weak just standing in your presence. Unable to form words I begin drooling.

You reach down and place your finger under my chin. "My eyes are up here doctor."

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I grinned after getting you to tear your eyes away from my package for a moment "Now then was there any tests you were meant to run for me today? If not then another dose of that lovely experimental drug is due and perhaps i might need a double dosage with how big i'm growing" I smirked curious as to what a double dosage would do for me and whether or not you would even permit such an idea to go through your mind.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

I stare up at you running all the possible outcomes of a double dose of the drug. At this point your body has enough mass to metabolize the drug. My eyes fall back to your cock, then back up to your face.

"Mizuki, I believe you could handle a double dose. However, I do not know what the results of such a dose would be. It could cause mutations to your entire genetic code. Having expressed that, do you still wish to have a double dose?"

As I am talking all you heard was yes I would give a double dose. You grin and nod thinking about how you could easily take as much as you wanted and I couldn't stop you. I bring in the serum in a small cup. "Drink this and return in the morning. I need you to document every change. I need to lie down, I'm feeling a bit dizzy." I say as I pass out imagining what might happen to you from that double dose.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345