Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Human

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perfect Human

I sit back at the lab awaiting Mizuki's return. Excited like a kid in a candy shop I jump up when I hear the doorbell ringing. I quickly make my way to the door only to find Razuls thugs waiting for me and not Mizuki. I start speaking to them through the speaker on the door. "How can I help you boys?"

The largest of the men speaks up. "You're going to let us in. Razul wants a progress report on the serum. You had better have some good news for us." I stare at the large man for some time. He was really big, standing atleast at 6'8" tall he had to have weighed between 280-300 pounds and most of that looked like muscle. "And if I refuse?" I ask nervously. The man lifts up his shirt to reveal a handgun in his waistband. I sigh before unlocking the door. The man and his 2 henchmen enter the lab. They immediately start going through files. Luckily I had hidden the files about Mizuki, so all they found was a bunch of lab rat test results. The men grew really angry that they couldn't find the human test results. The very large man came over, grabed me by the neck and lifted me from the floor. My hands flew to his trying to pry his giant fingers from my neck. He stared right into my eyes before saying," todays your lucky day. I'm not going to kill you, you just got a new supervisor. " He drops me back to the ground as he finished his sentence. He gives me the shoo gesture as he finds a seat in the lobby of the building. I high tail it out of the lobby and back to my kab as the other two henchmen leave the lab.

Meanwhile outside Mizuki had been watching the whole interaction take place. She's been watching, waiting for an opportunity to try out her new body and this seemed like just the occasion. Even thoigh she was unsure of the trials, Dr. Ruckers has been nice and explained everything to Mizuki, and watching her get bullied really ticked her off. She waited until the two henchmen left before approching the doors. She knocked lightly on the door and the new door guard decided to answer it. Mizuki wasted no time when he answered the door. Her foot swiftly flew up right into his manhood, having him double over in pain. If one was looking closely, you could actually see him lift off the ground slightly as she kicked him. While he was doubled over she quickly kneed him in the face knocking him out. Pleased with herself she dragged him out of the doorway and into the lab. The entire time she had physical contact with him she was absorbing his strength. It made her look more tone, and more dense. All of her clothes which were tight before she got to the lab have began getting tighter around her. By the time she made it from the front door to the lab door she had absorbed most of what he had to offer. It was then that she realized that the really heavy guy she was moving wasn't so heavy. She looked at him and he looked like an emaciated shell of his former self. She however looked like someone hooked up a hose to her muscled and inflated her. Mizuki now stood at 6' tall, and was built like Mr. Olympia. Her clothes threatening to pop off at any moment. The most noticable bulge creeping its way down her right leg. Her monster cock measuring atleast 13 inches soft, and balls that look like ripe cantaloupe squeezed into some jogging pants that do nothing to hide them anymore. I stop what I was doing and look towards the door realizing it was Mizuki. My mouth dropped as I see what she has become and then a smile curled on my lips. "Welcome back Mizuki. Are we ready to continue the trials?"

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled back and nodded as I took a seat in the lab after tossing the now surprisingly light body of the former thug into a corner "Seems like this experiment of yours is actually working and doing something good" I grinned flexing my new muscles, loving how powerful and hard they felt as i squeezed, flexed and just simply reveled in the power i could feel and wield within me. With the tight clothes still digging into my body it was only a matter of time before I outgrew them but through the flexing alone, they had already begun to rip to the point of being useless so I put the fabric out of their misery and tore them right off my body revealing my large chiseled body, a complete contrast to what I was like just the day before!

"So if i keep taking more of this serum you're making I'd imagine that I'm going to become even bigger and stronger and more than likely more hung as well" i chuckled remembering i now had a monster swinging between my legs, along with two equally huge balls to boot which no doubt spoke plenty about what I would be able to output. "I feel so strong now like I could lift almost anything, i presume you have tests in mind to test how strong i've become?" I giggled.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

I grin seeing you are now eager to continue the trials. "Yes Mizuki, we have a workout room equipped with plenty of weights to test your strength and stamina. I hand you a medical gown in case you want to cover up. You smile before politely declining the garment. I put it back down," very well, right this way." I say as I lead you through the building to a room you have never seen before. "Mizuki, this is the weight room. This room was developed a few years ago to assist in training super soldiers. The room is equipped with a gravity generating device. We can amplify the weight to up to 1 million times earths gravity. Never got to test it since a human would be crushed under that amount of gravity. However there are plenty of weights for you to use here. I'll leave you to it, and I will observe from the observation room over there" I say as I point to a window. I head towards the observation room. "Let me know if you need anything." I say as I close the door behind me.

A smile creeps across your lips. The strength coursing through you makes you feel like you are invincible. I see you walk over to the bench press and check out the weights that are on the bar. A 45 pound plate on each side, plus the 30 pound bar made for 120 pounds. More than you would have previously tried lifting right off the bat, but you wanted to test this new body of yours. You stand right behind the rack and lift it off. It feels light, almost like a feather. Your smile gets bigger as you start curling the weight with extreme control. I can see from the observation room that working out is making you aroused. I can see your giant cock twitch between reps.

You rerack the weights and start looking for more plates to add to the bar. After finding another 6 45 pound plates and racked them up, you smiled again thinking this will give you some challenge. I stand in the observation room calculating the weight. 8 45 pound plates plus the 30 pound bar was 390 pounds. Almost 400 pounds and you looked so happy to see the bar bend a bit. I could see your cock getting more erect now as you are just caressing the weight. You get your hands in position and brace yourself for the weight and lift. Much to both our surprise, the weight lifts easily. As you hold the weight your smile widens, your cock gets harder. I stare in amazement, not only at your feat of strength, but at the giant cock the is pointing right at the observation room. I estimated it was around 19 inches long, and your balls had to be approaching small watermelon size.

I get on the loudspeaker, " Well done Mizuki! I'm going to bring you a large container, if you would be so kind as to supply me with a sample from your rather large apendage we can then continue with the next injection of the trial." I start looking around the lab for a suitable container. I don't have anything big enough, knowing yesterday you unloaded almost a gallon, today you would unload even more. I found a small metal office garbage can. "This will have to do" I say as I return to the weight room. I see you are still curling the qeight, your cock rock hard from your workout. I bring the bucket in. "Whenever you're ready can you please deposit a sample into the container."

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

In the time you had gone in search of a suitable container to store my cum output you returned to the sight of my steel hard erection standing stiff and proud for all to see as I was now curling a barbell with over 500lbs in weights! The bar was definitely bending from the sheer weight at this point as I curled it with effort, having finally found the right amount of weight to adequately challenge my new superpowered body. "How about you help me again just like last time? I'm still working out as you can see" i winked playfully as I continued to curl the weights loving how my biceps bulged with raw power as they worked together to hold the heavy weights.

As you proceeded to assist with extracting another fresh batch of my cum you would quickly come to realise my cock was so hard you couldn't even dent the skin let alone bend it! "Something the matter? Hopefully you're not losing yourself to it, would be rather unprofessional~" i teased having at this point grown very confident and comfortable in my body, even more dominant now that i could much more easily hold a commanding presence in any room.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

I begin my best attempt at a hand job with the massive pillar of meat in front of me. Even with all my strength I can't budge your cock. I can tell you can feel some sort of pleasure from the moans that you let out between reps. I see you smirk as I continue working your cock back and forth. It seems as if with every rep your cock is getting harder and harder. I continue working both hands around your cock trying to budge it to give you some release. Your smile grows bigger with each attempt I make at moving your cock.

I am so busy trying to figure out how to work such a massive cock that I didn't realize you had racked the weight and were just watching me struggle. You reach down and move your cock with ease." It's not that hard Dr. Ruckers" you say as you continue stroking yourself, harder than I possibly could have. I begin seeing some cum dribbling out of the tip. The drip amounted to what you came yesterday, i stare into the bucket and back at you. "Incredible, you came as much as yesterday, and yet somehow remained erect!" I say as you continue to stroke your cock. "Oh no Dr. Ruckers, I haven't cum yet. Now I'm about to cum!" You scream as gallon upon gallon overflows the tiny garbage can. I stare in amazement as the floor is being coated in nothing but your cum. You shoot load after load for a full 2 minutes before you start to come down from your orgasm.

Standing amongst roughly 10 gallons of cum, you collapse laying in it in orgasmic bliss. "A...alright Mizuki, we are going to continue with the experiment. I will administer the next dose and we will c....continue tomorrow. " I struggle talking through the plan for the day. The smell of your cum has me immediately aroused and for some reason I just want you out so I can taste it. I administer the dose, however getting a needle through your skin was tough and let you know we are done for today, in an attempt to keep my lust a secret.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I purred in blissful delight as I wipe my cock clean of any cum before waiting for the next dose of the serum to be administered and then headed out back home, leaving you to the huge mess I had left for you in the gym, the musk, filling the entire room surprisingly quickly, if you weren't careful you might even find yourself growing addicted to the smell alone!

I had to go home while wearing a makeshift robe made out of the science labcoats tied together since my old clothes no longer were sufficient to cover me up but I didn't mind too much, the feeling of sheer power and confidence I felt welling within myself made me feel unstoppable and I may very well have been at this point! Going to bed took a while since I was just brimming with practically unlimited energy, finding myself not even tiring after a hundred pushups, situps, chinups and all kinds of body exercises. It wasn't until 4am did i finally feel even remotely tired and hit the sack. 4 hours later I was awake once more feeling super refreshed with so much energy I felt i could run a lap of the earth and not feel exhausted!

Once glance at the full body length mirror explained why. If yesterday I was considered massive then today I would well within if not beyond monstrous with muscles even unflexed, reaching sizes close to my former peak and of course my package packing more meat than an orgy involving over 20 males, who knows how much cum i could put out at this point either. I had grown to love my new body and size, welcoming the even bigger sizes with open arms as I put on what i could to resemble clothes and headed back to the lab to get measured and tested, knocking on the door I found i had dented and noticeably cracked the thick wood leaving me wondering just how strong I now was to be able to do something so easily without even trying.

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

After helping Mizuki coat the weight room with cum and giving her another dose of the drug, I had the pleasure of watching her leave. Her gargantuan size demanding nothing but respect as she walked down the street and out of view. I returned to the weight room which was absolutely covered in Mizuki's cum. I grab the mop and a mop bucket to prepare cleaning up. As I set the bucket down the smell of your cum hits me again. I stop and savor the smell. I feel myself getting weak in the knees as the smell overtakes my mind, clouding every thought.

Without being consciously aware I had found the biggest pool of cum and had laid in it. My mind so fogged by your cum that I had reach into my pants and began rubbing my pussy to the thought of your cock. It's power and size being all I can think of.

After several hours I wake up still laying on the floor of the weight room. Cum has started drying, leaving the sweet aroma in the air. I get up and realize I have not done any work analyzing any of the new developments. There is also the issue of the body of the henchman in the corner. I get to work on cleaning the cum out of the weight room, stopping every once in a while just to bask in the smell. After it was all cleaned up, I called Razul's disposal squad to have them remove the henchman's body. Telling them it was a poor test subject, they had no problems removing it since it was not the big muscled man they sent to watch me.

Finally showered using the labs shower, and changing in my office I sit on the couch. It was late and I had done a lot of work. I drift off to sleep on the couch, only to be awoken by a very loud banging on the door to the lab. It sounded like a battering ram attempting to break through.getting up I head to the door expecting more of Razul's thugs, only to be met by the even larger Mizuki.

"W...w...welcome back Mizuki. I see we have more changes to measure today. How are you feeling?" I say as I clear the doorway attempting to make enough space for you to fit through.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I grinned and squeezed myself through the door, barely managing to fit in as I made my way deeper into the lab "I'm feeling better than ever! I feel like I'm invincible and nothing can stop me from doing what I want when I want" I grinned down at you as I easily towered over you and practically everyone else at this point. "You're going to spend quite some time measuring me today considering how big I've grown but that's OK, I look forward to having you work for another one of my cum samples" i winked playfully as I sat down on the chair only for it to creak in protest as it struggles to hold my form up from the ground. "So how about we start with you measuring my muscles? Got these guns right here that I would love to know the size of, and who knows just how much power I've got packed in them now~" I giggled.

Servant

Post Thanks / Like

I start to tremble and shake as your voice commands me to measure your muscles. I pull out the tape measure and approach you, watching as your smile never fades. I reach up and touch the peak of your bicep. My mind racing at how perfect it is. I put the tape in position on your arm and read the number out loud," 36 inch bice... wait, 37, no... 38... "my eyes widen as the tape continues to slide. I look over to you and see your smile even bigger as you continue flexing your muscle even bigger. Finally the tape stops moving, and I read out the final number." 48 inches on the bicep. "I stare at you in amazement. " Mizuki, just to put in perspective what you just flexed up is 17 inches larger than the world record bicep!"

Your smirk gets even wider at hearing this. Your cock starts to twitch and come to life hearing your new measurement. I watch as the cloth covering your bulge began growing more and more outwards. The cloth ripped as you continue expanding. Your cock and balls now exposed I get a good look at them. With balls the size of medicine balls I can only imagine how much cum is in them. If yesterdays output was any indication, then we are going to need a bigger container. Thinking quickly I remember the dumpster behind the building. "Mizuki, seeing as your, member is now outputting larger amounts of semen, would you mind going out back and bringing the dumpster in. I'll open the loading bay. It's the only way we can catch all that glori... ummm... semen samples." I smile hoping you did not notice my little slip up.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I chuckled hearing the slip up in your speech as you suggested to get the dumpster, "Enjoying my cum are we doc? Didn't know you had become such a slut for me" I teased as I made my way out back to get the dumpster and without any effort lifted and carried the bin around back, dropping it back down somewhere with plenty of room and dusting my hands "Ugh...need to wash my hands first, that thing is filthy, seems like such a waste to cum in a dumpster, how about something cleaner like a bathtub?" I grinned as the idea pops into my head, one that I felt confident that you would also enjoy and couldn't resist doing just so you could experience a cum bath later.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast