Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bigger IS Better (IC)

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bigger IS Better (IC)

Celine couldn't help but lean into Mizuki's touch, the soft caress of her hand through her silky hair so soothing that Celine felt her eyes growing heavy. Her body was still trembling, still shaking through the aftershocks of orgams that made small jets of cum squirt from her still clenching pussy. She felt as though she were floating, rather than lying bloated on a sperm soaked bed, trapped beneath her gravid belly, an omen of the life that would soon bloom inside her. Celine's eyes grew heavy lidded, the room growing dim and fuzzy, though Mizuki's miraculous body remained sharp and clear in her mind's eye. The moonlight bathing her Goddess' flesh seemed to shine from within, the powerful muscles on her towering frame, the enchanting curves as wonderous and breathtaking as all the planets and stars in the Cosmos, and as Celine began to drift into sleep, she couldn't help but marvel at the blue lines that seemed to dance like the northern lights across Mizuki's skin.

The ritual had worked! Mizuki now truly was a goddess, her flaming tresses almost brushing the ceiling, her body truly beyond anything that could exist in reality, and yet it seemed as though Mizuki didn't notice. As though this was nothing new. Perhaps, she had always been a Godess, and it was just Celine who had not known. What would this mean for their future? What would Celine awaken to?

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

The night ticked on as you drifted off to sleep, the smile on your face told me that your dreams were pleasant ones which had me smile softly as well. Despite how late it had now gotten I wasn't feeling the least bit tired and in fact felt as energetic and full of life as ever and as the minutes ticked on by while I lay beside your slumbering body my mind raced with new insights, knowledge and I quickly became aware of the power I now wielded far beyond what I had to begin with. I certainly didn't notice the transition as it seemed so seamless and yet here I was self aware of what I could do on a whim, knowing full well it would happen, naturally I started to test out my powers to grow more accustomed to them, altering the colour of the paint on the walls to start, changing them from a plain white to a warmer cream-like colour, then I expanded the bed beyond it's king size allowing more room for the both of us to rest upon with plenty of room left over for a third and fourth. I remodeled the ceiling to become completely transparent, allowing the glittering night sky to shine through so that we could stare at the night sky next time we were both in bed.

It took a few hours to accomplish all those changes as I was still growing accustomed to my powers, starting off small and moving onto bigger things, but by the time morning came about the bedroom had transformed into one decorated with luxurious furniture, golden trim sprinkled throughout and the room itself had been expanded to around twice its original size!
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine couldn't remember what her dreams had been about, though she was left with an impression of drifting through the cosmos in an orgiastic miasma of pleasure. She blinked her eyes open, lazily rubbing the sleep from them and was surprised to find that she could once again move, her massive dome like belly having shrunken away, though her trim belly didn't look quite as cut as before, a slight rounding suggesting something undeniably fertile about her.

Like something had already begun to grow within her.

Of course, Celine couldn't dwell on the enormity of the realization for long, for she didn't find herself in Mizuki's bedroom, but rather in some fantasticly elaborate pleasure chamber, laying upon the largest bed that she'd ever seen, with the sunlight sparkling off of elegant gilding and artfully embroidered furnishings, and she gasped when she looked up and found her naked form facing the startling blue of the morning sky.

"Mikuki! What--" Celine trailed off, turning to catch sight of her lover, and the vision standing before her literally stole her breath. Mizuki had always been a titan among mortals, but now the truth could not be denied. Sunlight shone off of skin so smooth that satin would seem rough in comparison, and gold and bronze seemed like pale imitations of her tantalizing glow. Hair brighter than fire floated in an unknown breeze, undulating like the strongest of ocean currents and framing a face that was so striking that it would make artists set their studios ablaze and swear off their craft for the rest of their lives, desparing at ever being able to capture such magnificence no matter how hard they might try. A thousand monuments could be raised, millions upon millions of statues crafted in her honor, entire museums devoted to nothing but paintings of her beauty, and yet nothing could possibly capture even a sliver of Mizuki's true beauty.

Yet, Celine's eyes could not rest upon such a magnificent visage, her gaze soon drawn to the powerful swell of shoulders that looked as though they could carry mountains upon them, to breasts so full and ripe that Celine felt a twinge in her own tits, as though they despaired at being near such perfect examples of femine power. A flow of warmth rushed through Celine as her eyes caught the monstrously powerful biceps that were so massive there was nothing Celine couldn't imagine them lifting, and her pussy began to flood as her gaze drifted to abs that could be used to compact steel, the hips that spoke of a thrust potential that could shift continents, and that cock!

A tremor shook Celine's body, her toes flexing and curling as her own belly began to lock, her hips jerking, the pitifully human definition of her arms and shoulders flexing into relief as she clutched the sheets and trembled through an orgasm just at the sight of that pillar of fuckflesh, that cock to end all cocks! It hung to Mizuki's knees, what must have been over two feet, completely soft, and that was after draping across balls so massive that Celine doubted she could lift even one, no matter what she tried to do!

"Ooohhh, Goddess," Celine groaned the realization dawning that her greatest hope (and fear) was true. Mizuki truly was a goddess, and the way that the blue lines flowing across her cut physique continued to pulse, Celine knew that this was just the beginning. She shivered again, though not from an orgasmic burst of pleasure, but because the sweat upon her back had turned chill as she began to realize what this meant. Any hope she ever had of being in a relationship with Mizuki was over. There was nothing that Celine could ever do that would make her worthy of the divine being before her. All she could do was pray, pray that Mizuki found her amusing, and accept that she was no longer enough.

A goddess demanded worship, more worship than just Celine could give.
    Last edited by hiddensalt2; 1 Day Ago at 00:04.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

"Good morning sweetie" I chimed warmly, the words themselves sounding like the most soothing melody to ever grace one's ears as the room flooded with my presence from my words alone if my stature wasn't already enough to do so. I looked over at you as you shivered and shuddered from looking at me, my omnipotent mind able to read your thoughts like a book "Do your best and you'll keep my attention, then you have no reason to fear about fading away from my eyes or interest" I smiled walking over to the side of the bed where you laid, each step a solid thud as the my footsteps alone threatened to crack the very floor i stood upon. My glowing, piercing blue eyes gazing deep into yours as if looking right into your soul before I leaned in closer and planted a kiss upon your lips, the softest, smoothest lips you'll ever feel, brush upon your own as we kissed once more and for what felt like an eternity we stayed in that embrace before finally I pulled back, still smiling. "I'm going to go out now and see the world, you're welcome to come, but if so I'd like you to get dressed real quick" I announced shortly afterwards as I glanced out the large window I had made in the bedroom which overlooked the grand city, providing a million dollar view of the entire bustling metropolis.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123