Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bigger IS Better (IC)

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bigger IS Better (IC)

When the massive length of cock began to draw itself from her throat, every vein and ridge seemed to pulse even harder against her massively stretched throat, and Celine knew that no matter how long she lived, she'd remember the feel of her goddess' cock in perfect detail. If she wanted she could carve it from marble, a perfect replica to serve as an altar, though it would still be a pale shadow compared to the real, burning, powerfully throbbing pillar of lust that so proudly grew from Mizuki's groin.

It seemed to take ages for the massive cock to finally withdraw but finally it left her, and her head fell forward as she gagged and dry heaved. A wash of shame passed over her, shame that after so many months she still struggled to properly accept Mizuki's cock, but there was no time to wallow in it. Her goddess was waiting for the final offering, and Celine's own lust was raging within her, begging to be sated, so she through herself back to her feet and then onto the bed. She was up on her hands and knees, her hips giving an enticing shake before she lowered her face down to the bedding, leaving her ass high in the air, her pussy on full display. Her lower lips were engorged and full, glistening with her incredible arousal, her inner thighs shining with her juices. Even on her first night with Mizuki she'd never felt this aroused. Her loins were full and aching, hot and wet, and she trembled with anticipation of what was to come. She would have begged had her throat not felt so abused, as though her voice was just one more offering the godlike cock had taken.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

(Sorry for the very late response, been busy with work!)

The enticing little shake of the hips drew me in and immediately the throbbing tip of the monstrous shaft pressed up the soaking wet slits of the hungry womb, oozing with lust, begging to be filled. The engorged head begins to push through and stretch out the soft fleshy doors to your inner sanctum greeting it with thick gooey precum that oozes constantly from the tip of my shaft, lubricating the path forwards with slick love juices mixing in with your own feminine honey creating a cocktail of sex that smelt sweet and musky at the same time.

The twitching of my cock soon takes over as I shove more and more of my self deeper inside of you, filling up every last inch of free space within your hungry and lustful womb, stretching out its inner walls to make way for my heavenly hole-wrecking shaft. I leaned over your back, planting a few playful kisses as i work my way up to your neck and gave it a few nibbles as well while my hands groped and squeezed your plump rear cheeks, massaging them as I worked and wiggled my cock further inside of you, bulging out your belly.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine's eyes rolled back behind fluttering lashes as her body began to shiver, her fingers twisting the sheets as the massive cock forced its way inside, spreading her walls wide, sheathing itself in her core and sending a bolt of pleasure rocketing up her spine. A low moan escaped Celine as her muscles spasmed, her hips jerking as a spray of juices erupted from her overstuffed cunt, soaking her Goddess' legs and groin (not to mention the bed) as the lightning bolt of bliss cooked off in her brain and melted her cunt. Anyone else on the planet could only dream of what it would be like to be Mizuki, to be such a powerful lover that she could take a hot, young vixen who was nearly at the pinacle of athletic perfection and turn her into a shuddering, squirting, moaning mess. The kisses and caresses only heightened the sensations of that divine breeding rod as it forced Celine to mold to its massive shape, to bulge out her belly and make her bow and buch as Mizuki moved. It was sex almost beyond imagining, and it had just began.

Yet, even as Celine came down off of her high, even as Mizuki's hips began to move, something began to change. The massive, veined rod throbbing so powerfully within Celine began to swell, every inch of cockmeat stretching Celine's trimmed pussy even wider, her lower lips straining as they were forced wider apart, and the bulge traveling up Celine's cut six pack and into her womb began to press even deeper inside her, the growth practically crushing her G-spot and strangling every nerve ending and sent Celine into the strongest orgasm in the history of womankind.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

With your mind overloaded with unimaginable amounts of pleasure, your pussy quakes and squeezes with abandon, almost uncontrollably so as it tries to milk the energetic battering ram of a cock of it's potent spunk, however receiving instead a generous serving of fresh precum instead. The main course still simmering away only a few minutes away from being properly served and delivered right into the hungering womb that wraps tightly around me. My eyes trace up and down your shivering and spasming body, gaining delight in knowing that I was the one causing you to act like this, that there was no other person who could hope to accomplish such a feat upon your or your near perfect form.

Sliding my hands up your smooth and curvy body my palms eventually reach around and cup at the bountiful breasts that jiggled and swung unattended, but not any longer as my hands squeezed and fondled their large bountiful flesh, flicking and teasing the protruding nipples and only adding onto the mindnumbing pleasure that was wreaking havoc on your mind and body alike.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine couldn't believe what was happening, even if every night with Mizuki was almost beyond imagining, this was something even more. A shining sheen of sweat had already broken out over her body, her skin glinting in the candlelight as Mizuki continued to blissfully dominate her with her massive, veined, redwood of a cock. The Goddess' hands were electrifying as they massaged her full breats, the kisses on the back of her neck sending shivers down and her spine, and that cock, oh Goddess, that cock! She was struggling to take it, straining as, somewhere in the sea of orgasmic bliss, Celine realized that Mizuki's cock was growing!

The veined trunk throbbed wider and wider, the girth stretching Celine's pussy like it was rubber, her cunt lips stretched so think that they could only pulse weakly and slobber juices over Mizuki's godly cock. The fat, bulging head of Mizuki's cock had also burrowed deeper, bulging the fit washboard of her stomach until she looked practically pregnant with just cock alone, and she could swear she could feel her lover's pulse against her own heart. The massive balls slapping her thighs had grown into boulders, and with every impace Celine could swear she could feel them churning with impossibly potent seed.

"Mizuki!" Celine moaned out, feeling her lovers hands enveloping her breasts as they, too, grew larger, the friction of the spreading flesh against her nipples setting Celine off once again.

"It's-"

The bed creaked in protest, as even the Goddess' casual thrusts threatened to shatter its frame as the growing amazon's muscles bulged with power.

"-working!"

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I grunted and moaned as your moans and broken sentence were mostly just lovely background noise adding to the sexual symphony that echoes around the room. The growth was definitely occurring and it added even more fuel to the lust fueled fire that burnt within me like a raging storm, sending constant pulses of pleasure throughout my body with each and every thrust, your body practically wrapping tightly around my divine rod never wanting to let go. I tipped my head back with a loud moan, my cock pulses and twitches within you, you could feel the flood coming, the loud rumbling between my legs, the erratic twitching of my shaft and the fast pants of lustful pleasure that escapes my lips. It was clear that now having grown bigger and still continuing to do so some more that this load would be truly record breaking even for me, your body's limits of handling insane volumes of cum was about to be tested and there was no backing away from this tsunami that began to rocket up up girlcock and blast out the tip of my cock, slamming into your insides with enough force to quite literally take your breath away!

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine frantically gripped the sheets, her toes curling as her body trembled like a leaf in a hurricane of orgasmic bliss, though there a delicious sense of anticipation and fear begun to flood through her as she felt that titanic cock within her began to buck like an angry bull, the massive balls slapping her thighs tensing as a monumental orgasm began to surge upward. Celine's wordless cry was cut short as the first blast of volcanic cum blasted into her, instantly filling her womb and squirting out between the impossibly tight seal of her cunt stretched around Mizuki's swelling member. The air was literally forced from her lungs as the cum gushed into her, forcing her body to expand as blast after blast kept coming. A jet of seed was continuously squirting out of Celine's pussy, torturously hitting her clit as it streamed out to soak the bed and the carpet, the force of the cum surpassing a firehouse with every fresh pump of seed form Mizuki's titanic orbs. Meanwhile, Celine could feel her body being spread open and stuffed full of wriggling, hyperactive seed, her obsessively trained abs losing definition as she was literally pumped full of cum, her belly growing and growing until, finally, she felt her bellybutton press into the mattress of her goddess' bed.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a solid minute before the orgasm even began to show hints of dying down and another half minute longer till the tsunami of cum slowed down to a drizzle. I leave my cock plugged deep inside of your womb for the time being letting us both catch out breath as I panted and sighed in post orgasmic bliss, a warm healthy glow spreading across my body after having such a satisfying release. "Mmm...that felt wonderful sweetie...hope you're ready for another round tomorrow morning, I'll let you recover for now because I sense that you'll be taking a while to recover from this" I purred with a small giggle at the end, planting one last kiss on your lips before slowly pulling out my cock, cooing as i felt it drag along and rub against your tight folds till a satisfying "POP" is heard, quickly followed by some "SPLATS" as cum rushes out of your now gaping hole and spills over the bed. "Oh dear what a mess...looks like cleanup is going to be a lengthy process" I grinned

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

"Oooh," Celine moaned, her body still ravaged by the aftermath of Mizuki's godly climax and the otherworldly fucking that she'd just received. Even through the haze of her fuckdrunk state, however, even as gallons of cum that felt thicking than cement mix began to pour out of her stretched pussy, something dawned on her: Mizuki hadn't seemed to notice.

"Oh, Goddess," Celine moaned again, still tasting the last burning kiss that had been branded across her lips. "Wait, please."

With an almost herculean effort, the curvaceous athlete managed to push herself back up to her knees, struggling to lift what felt like an extra hundred pounds of spunk within her womb, though she began to totter and managed to turn her fall so that she fell onto her back, her incredibly well sexed body glistening with sweat and sex fluids, the massive dome of her stomach blocking her sight of Mizuki as the goddess' spunk continued to pour out between her legs.

"This is," Celine panted, still swooning against the silk bed sheets, "so unbelievable. You've never filled me like this before. Ooooh, my goddess, I'm still cumming."

She could hardly believe it. Sure, after the first few times that Mizuki had fucked her she'd had flashback orgasms for days afterwards, but this was different. This was more intense, her nerves were alive and felt, practically, as if she were still being fucked even though Mizuki's glorious body was standing feet way.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I giggled watching as you struggle to roll onto your back and when you did you stopped to rest for a while "Looks like I might have overdone things tonight" I mused out loud as I walked back over to you to admire my handiwork up close, rubbing a hand over your bloated belly like it was the belly of a pregnant wife. It was certain you were pregnant with my child with the sheer amount of cum I had unleashed, even if you weren't having your period, a thought that I was sure that both of us would be happy about. "I would love to fill you up all over and do this over again once you're all rested and recovered, but for now your body needs rest" I purred, running my hand through your hair and smiling softly. A light layer of sweat had formed over my body, giving it a sexy sheen when the moonlight from outside bounced over the smooth layer of skin that covered my very being.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast