Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bigger IS Better (IC)

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bigger IS Better (IC)

When the massive length of cock began to draw itself from her throat, every vein and ridge seemed to pulse even harder against her massively stretched throat, and Celine knew that no matter how long she lived, she'd remember the feel of her goddess' cock in perfect detail. If she wanted she could carve it from marble, a perfect replica to serve as an altar, though it would still be a pale shadow compared to the real, burning, powerfully throbbing pillar of lust that so proudly grew from Mizuki's groin.

It seemed to take ages for the massive cock to finally withdraw but finally it left her, and her head fell forward as she gagged and dry heaved. A wash of shame passed over her, shame that after so many months she still struggled to properly accept Mizuki's cock, but there was no time to wallow in it. Her goddess was waiting for the final offering, and Celine's own lust was raging within her, begging to be sated, so she through herself back to her feet and then onto the bed. She was up on her hands and knees, her hips giving an enticing shake before she lowered her face down to the bedding, leaving her ass high in the air, her pussy on full display. Her lower lips were engorged and full, glistening with her incredible arousal, her inner thighs shining with her juices. Even on her first night with Mizuki she'd never felt this aroused. Her loins were full and aching, hot and wet, and she trembled with anticipation of what was to come. She would have begged had her throat not felt so abused, as though her voice was just one more offering the godlike cock had taken.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

(Sorry for the very late response, been busy with work!)

The enticing little shake of the hips drew me in and immediately the throbbing tip of the monstrous shaft pressed up the soaking wet slits of the hungry womb, oozing with lust, begging to be filled. The engorged head begins to push through and stretch out the soft fleshy doors to your inner sanctum greeting it with thick gooey precum that oozes constantly from the tip of my shaft, lubricating the path forwards with slick love juices mixing in with your own feminine honey creating a cocktail of sex that smelt sweet and musky at the same time.

The twitching of my cock soon takes over as I shove more and more of my self deeper inside of you, filling up every last inch of free space within your hungry and lustful womb, stretching out its inner walls to make way for my heavenly hole-wrecking shaft. I leaned over your back, planting a few playful kisses as i work my way up to your neck and gave it a few nibbles as well while my hands groped and squeezed your plump rear cheeks, massaging them as I worked and wiggled my cock further inside of you, bulging out your belly.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Groundskeeper

Post Thanks / Like

Celine's eyes rolled back behind fluttering lashes as her body began to shiver, her fingers twisting the sheets as the massive cock forced its way inside, spreading her walls wide, sheathing itself in her core and sending a bolt of pleasure rocketing up her spine. A low moan escaped Celine as her muscles spasmed, her hips jerking as a spray of juices erupted from her overstuffed cunt, soaking her Goddess' legs and groin (not to mention the bed) as the lightning bolt of bliss cooked off in her brain and melted her cunt. Anyone else on the planet could only dream of what it would be like to be Mizuki, to be such a powerful lover that she could take a hot, young vixen who was nearly at the pinacle of athletic perfection and turn her into a shuddering, squirting, moaning mess. The kisses and caresses only heightened the sensations of that divine breeding rod as it forced Celine to mold to its massive shape, to bulge out her belly and make her bow and buch as Mizuki moved. It was sex almost beyond imagining, and it had just began.

Yet, even as Celine came down off of her high, even as Mizuki's hips began to move, something began to change. The massive, veined rod throbbing so powerfully within Celine began to swell, every inch of cockmeat stretching Celine's trimmed pussy even wider, her lower lips straining as they were forced wider apart, and the bulge traveling up Celine's cut six pack and into her womb began to press even deeper inside her, the growth practically crushing her G-spot and strangling every nerve ending and sent Celine into the strongest orgasm in the history of womankind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12