Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bigger IS Better (IC)

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bigger IS Better (IC)

Celine couldn't help but lean into Mizuki's touch, the soft caress of her hand through her silky hair so soothing that Celine felt her eyes growing heavy. Her body was still trembling, still shaking through the aftershocks of orgams that made small jets of cum squirt from her still clenching pussy. She felt as though she were floating, rather than lying bloated on a sperm soaked bed, trapped beneath her gravid belly, an omen of the life that would soon bloom inside her. Celine's eyes grew heavy lidded, the room growing dim and fuzzy, though Mizuki's miraculous body remained sharp and clear in her mind's eye. The moonlight bathing her Goddess' flesh seemed to shine from within, the powerful muscles on her towering frame, the enchanting curves as wonderous and breathtaking as all the planets and stars in the Cosmos, and as Celine began to drift into sleep, she couldn't help but marvel at the blue lines that seemed to dance like the northern lights across Mizuki's skin.

The ritual had worked! Mizuki now truly was a goddess, her flaming tresses almost brushing the ceiling, her body truly beyond anything that could exist in reality, and yet it seemed as though Mizuki didn't notice. As though this was nothing new. Perhaps, she had always been a Godess, and it was just Celine who had not known. What would this mean for their future? What would Celine awaken to?

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

The night ticked on as you drifted off to sleep, the smile on your face told me that your dreams were pleasant ones which had me smile softly as well. Despite how late it had now gotten I wasn't feeling the least bit tired and in fact felt as energetic and full of life as ever and as the minutes ticked on by while I lay beside your slumbering body my mind raced with new insights, knowledge and I quickly became aware of the power I now wielded far beyond what I had to begin with. I certainly didn't notice the transition as it seemed so seamless and yet here I was self aware of what I could do on a whim, knowing full well it would happen, naturally I started to test out my powers to grow more accustomed to them, altering the colour of the paint on the walls to start, changing them from a plain white to a warmer cream-like colour, then I expanded the bed beyond it's king size allowing more room for the both of us to rest upon with plenty of room left over for a third and fourth. I remodeled the ceiling to become completely transparent, allowing the glittering night sky to shine through so that we could stare at the night sky next time we were both in bed.

It took a few hours to accomplish all those changes as I was still growing accustomed to my powers, starting off small and moving onto bigger things, but by the time morning came about the bedroom had transformed into one decorated with luxurious furniture, golden trim sprinkled throughout and the room itself had been expanded to around twice its original size!
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine couldn't remember what her dreams had been about, though she was left with an impression of drifting through the cosmos in an orgiastic miasma of pleasure. She blinked her eyes open, lazily rubbing the sleep from them and was surprised to find that she could once again move, her massive dome like belly having shrunken away, though her trim belly didn't look quite as cut as before, a slight rounding suggesting something undeniably fertile about her.

Like something had already begun to grow within her.

Of course, Celine couldn't dwell on the enormity of the realization for long, for she didn't find herself in Mizuki's bedroom, but rather in some fantasticly elaborate pleasure chamber, laying upon the largest bed that she'd ever seen, with the sunlight sparkling off of elegant gilding and artfully embroidered furnishings, and she gasped when she looked up and found her naked form facing the startling blue of the morning sky.

"Mikuki! What--" Celine trailed off, turning to catch sight of her lover, and the vision standing before her literally stole her breath. Mizuki had always been a titan among mortals, but now the truth could not be denied. Sunlight shone off of skin so smooth that satin would seem rough in comparison, and gold and bronze seemed like pale imitations of her tantalizing glow. Hair brighter than fire floated in an unknown breeze, undulating like the strongest of ocean currents and framing a face that was so striking that it would make artists set their studios ablaze and swear off their craft for the rest of their lives, desparing at ever being able to capture such magnificence no matter how hard they might try. A thousand monuments could be raised, millions upon millions of statues crafted in her honor, entire museums devoted to nothing but paintings of her beauty, and yet nothing could possibly capture even a sliver of Mizuki's true beauty.

Yet, Celine's eyes could not rest upon such a magnificent visage, her gaze soon drawn to the powerful swell of shoulders that looked as though they could carry mountains upon them, to breasts so full and ripe that Celine felt a twinge in her own tits, as though they despaired at being near such perfect examples of femine power. A flow of warmth rushed through Celine as her eyes caught the monstrously powerful biceps that were so massive there was nothing Celine couldn't imagine them lifting, and her pussy began to flood as her gaze drifted to abs that could be used to compact steel, the hips that spoke of a thrust potential that could shift continents, and that cock!

A tremor shook Celine's body, her toes flexing and curling as her own belly began to lock, her hips jerking, the pitifully human definition of her arms and shoulders flexing into relief as she clutched the sheets and trembled through an orgasm just at the sight of that pillar of fuckflesh, that cock to end all cocks! It hung to Mizuki's knees, what must have been over two feet, completely soft, and that was after draping across balls so massive that Celine doubted she could lift even one, no matter what she tried to do!

"Ooohhh, Goddess," Celine groaned the realization dawning that her greatest hope (and fear) was true. Mizuki truly was a goddess, and the way that the blue lines flowing across her cut physique continued to pulse, Celine knew that this was just the beginning. She shivered again, though not from an orgasmic burst of pleasure, but because the sweat upon her back had turned chill as she began to realize what this meant. Any hope she ever had of being in a relationship with Mizuki was over. There was nothing that Celine could ever do that would make her worthy of the divine being before her. All she could do was pray, pray that Mizuki found her amusing, and accept that she was no longer enough.

A goddess demanded worship, more worship than just Celine could give.
    Last edited by hiddensalt2; 20th April 2018 at 00:04.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

"Good morning sweetie" I chimed warmly, the words themselves sounding like the most soothing melody to ever grace one's ears as the room flooded with my presence from my words alone if my stature wasn't already enough to do so. I looked over at you as you shivered and shuddered from looking at me, my omnipotent mind able to read your thoughts like a book "Do your best and you'll keep my attention, then you have no reason to fear about fading away from my eyes or interest" I smiled walking over to the side of the bed where you laid, each step a solid thud as the my footsteps alone threatened to crack the very floor i stood upon. My glowing, piercing blue eyes gazing deep into yours as if looking right into your soul before I leaned in closer and planted a kiss upon your lips, the softest, smoothest lips you'll ever feel, brush upon your own as we kissed once more and for what felt like an eternity we stayed in that embrace before finally I pulled back, still smiling. "I'm going to go out now and see the world, you're welcome to come, but if so I'd like you to get dressed real quick" I announced shortly afterwards as I glanced out the large window I had made in the bedroom which overlooked the grand city, providing a million dollar view of the entire bustling metropolis.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

The kiss was indescribable, something so sensual that Celine knew it would forever haunt her dreams, and yet it was so warm, so full of life, so full of her Goddess' essence, that it was almost as painful as it was ecstatic, and she could swear she could feel her body vibrating with energy as Mizuki pulled away.

"Yes, my Goddess," Celine replied, quickly getting up from the bed and rushing to the closet, not just because she was eager to please the divine being she was with, but because she couldn't wait to see what miracles her Goddess would perform once they'd stepped out into the world.

Of course, as soon as Celine opened the closet, her breath was taken away once again as she came face to face with an entire room full of clothes, and shoes, and every accessory imaginable. They were all chosen from the height of fashion, from the most expensive and exculsive designers, and Celine knew that they would all fit perfectly. But what would Mizuki want her to wear? Something elegant? Something casual, but revealing?

After a moment of indecision, Celine threw herself at the racks of dresses and began frantically sorting through, eventually settling upon a two piece dress that would show off her toned abs, as well as plunge deeply to emphasize her cleavage, and that was molded to her hips and ass before falling nearly to the ground. Hopefully Mizuki would like it, though if not, she could always change it with a snap of her fingers, Celine knew. As an afterthought, she grabbed a necklace that was more expensive than even most mansions, and a jeweled belt that must cost nearly as much.

Rushing back out on a pair of high heels, Celine beamed up at her Goddess, who was surely closer to ten feet, now.

"What do you have planned, Goddess? Are you going to amuse yourself, perhaps find other women to satisfy you, tonight, or are you going to bask in the worship that the world owes you?"

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled as you rushed off to get changed and when you finally did come out I naturally gave you a once over before waving a hand and instantly the dress, particularly the skirt rapidly shortened till it was a mini-skirt, showing off more of your thick thighs and long legs. "I'm going to be looking for other women to satisfy me and while i'm out and about I"ll enjoy the worship I receive, I think to start we'll go to the big city shopping complex, I'm sure I'll find plenty of candidates there and if not there are plenty of other places worth checking out as well" I replied happily before gesturing you to follow me with a finger as I exited the bedroom and down the stairs and finally out the house where the sun shone brightly and the world practically stopped once I was outside.

The world stopping and taking a second glance at their new Goddess in the flesh. I was adorned in a silk midnight blue dress, the kind you might see women wearing in fancy outings, there was plenty of cleavage on display and leg too, the bottom of the dress splitting into 2 long extensions covering my front and rear, but leaving my legs both exposed in an elegant yet sexy manner. Yet while we walked to the shopping complex, the long ribbon of silk that covered my package in front of me would occassionally swing a bit too far left or right and expose a teasing image of my immense package that could be seen by the public, it had the same effect as a striptease in such a small action.

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine had pictured her Goddess having to perform grand spectacles to draw the world to its knees in worship, but as they walked, Celine realized that it was completely unnessarcy. If Mizuki wanted to put on some impossible display, it would be only for her own pleasure, not out of any necessity. Her simple presence was enough to convince everyone who saw her that they were in the presence of something so much larger than themselves, so much more powerful, so perfect that it could only be Divinity, and their instinct was to debase themselves, to surrender, to please, just as Celine had felt when she had first seen Mizuki all those months ago.

It was a miracle that there were no car accidents as they strode beside the road, a miracle that clearly Mizuki had granted, for the eyes of every single person were fixed upon her as she passed, and her all encompassing presence still filled their minds once she passed. Celine could see women stiffening, some rubbing their thighs together in sudden need, the hardened points of their nipples showing clearly through their clothing, more aroused than they ever had been before. Some quivered and shuddered, a few even falling to the ground, damp wet spots suddenly darkening the crotch of their outfits and filling the air with their scent. As for the men, well, the sudden explosive erections caused more than a few to faint, and some came before they even became hard. Yet, no matter how intense the pleasure they wracked with, all of them held an expression of abject shame, and for some, even terror, as they came to realize just how insignificant they truly were. The mere sight of Mizuki and the ribbon swinging hypnotically from the godhead of all cocks, would please any girlfriend or boyfriend far beyond what they ever could. It was her name that their lovers would cry out, their mind filled with her presence no matter how fervently the males inferior, sweat soaked bodies worked.

As for Celine, at this point, she was just trying to keep up. Sure, she was gorgeous, sure she was as fit and toned and sculpted as it was possible for any human to be, but even just trying to keep up with her goddess was pushing her towards her limits. Her gorgeous thighs were already beginning to burn from walking, almost jobbing, so quickly on her elegant heels, and she was starting to sweat. Meanwhile, Mizuki looked perfect. The midnight blue of her dress emphasizing the breathtaking complexion of her skin, and her almost blinding crimson locks. What was more, it seemed as though, the more people they passed, the larger Mizuki was growing. An inch at a time she would rise up taller, her muscles becoming impossible larger, her curves that much more perfect, her cock, dear goddess, her cock that much more virile. Celine didn't notice it happening, and yet, whenever her eyes were drawn back to the towering divinity, it seemed her eyes had even more acres of artfully concealed flesh to roam.

By the time they finally reached the mall, Mizuki was surely closer to eleven feet tall, or was it twelve, now? Or was Celine's frame of reference just so pitifully outclassed that it made no difference? For even if she'd had a ladder and a measuring tape, the aura that her Goddess projected easily filled half again her height, if not more.

Thankfully, the mall they reached was massive, the architect having designed it as though some impossible leviathan's bones made up the structure, and while before it dwarfed the viewer and made them marvel at its scale, now it seemed as if it had been purely deisgned to accomodate Mizuki's godlike frame. Instantly, mall became hers, a court for her to bless the mortals with her magnificence. But who would she welcome into her harem, if only for the moment? Would she go the store that sold only the most exclusive of lingerie? Would she instead visit the jewelry store famed for its beautiful sales women and incredibly expensive selection, or did she have something else in mind.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

As the cool air conditioning from within the mall hits my skin it was like a refreshing breeze of cool air soothing my body with light caresses, carrying away any form of stress and tiredness despite how little of either I actually felt. Inside the expansive shopping centre there was plenty of venues to go to but as of the moment I was feeling a bit peckish after the entire night spent redoing my bedroom and then the light walk over here. So for starters i headed straight to the food court and stood in the center to examine all the available stores and restaurants selling food, deciding on what kind of food i was in the mood for. Sushi was what caught my eye to begin with and I sauntered over to the store and perused it's stock "I want a platter of a variety of sushi, made fresh with the best ingredients you have please" I smiled, it was less of a request as it was a command at this point even if it wasn't intentional. But regardless it had the same effect, causing the store owner to immediately nod and frantically dash behind into the kitchen, ordering their staff to prepare a platter of sushi to suit my request.

Meanwhile as i waited I walked over to a table and took a seat, gesturing with a hand to move a few more tables together and surrounded the now larger "table" with chairs, I didn't have to wait too long for my food to arrive as it was served on multiple plates of freshly made sushi, all perfectly wrapped and displayed as if it were for a commercial and looked absolutely delicious. I licked my lips lightly as I eyed the platter of sushi on display ranging from california to chicken terriyaki and everything in between. I picked up one and dipped it lightly in some soy sauce before taking a sizeable bite out of it, chewing down on the food and found it to taste rather exquisite and happily finished the first piece. "It's delicous, Celine and girls who have bust sizes that are at minimum a DD-cup and rank a 10 on the hotness scale step forward and take a seat!" I spoke out loud, there were 20 spare seats surrounding the table and I wanted them filled up.

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine couldn't help but feel proud that she'd been named, but her flush was also tinged with a hint of shame, as she'd been mentioned in the same breath as, literally, twenty other sluts. Though, maybe that wasn't how she should think of it. They were just her Goddess' amusement at worst, and her Goddess' worshippers at best, and either would please her new Divinity. Still, Celine faster than she probably ever had so that she could claim the seat next to Mizuki, literally at her right hand.

It was a good thing, too, because no sooner had Mizuki spoken, her voice ringing throughout the mall, than they began to appear, women that men would have confused with goddesses in their own right before they had seen seen the true Divinity of Mizuki. An african american women with gold and carved beads woven into exquisite braids, her braided top practically splitting apart around glorious breasts slid into the seat on Mizuki's left. An aspiring Thai model, with golden skin and teasing eyes slid into the seat next to Celine, practically rubbing against her in the effort to get closer to Mizuki. More and more came, two women with hips so wide they were begging to be bred, a latina fitness model who might have given Celine some competition in the gym, and then came two of the most elegant women Celine had ever seen, avatars of refinement and decadence, and still more until all twenty seats were filled by women with shining hair, gleaming eyes, breasts practically spilling from their tops, wide hips and amazingly toned asses, all displayed like a feast, ready and waiting whatever appetites the Goddess wished to sate next.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I smiled approvingly as the seats around the table were quickly filled one by one until there was a sizeable gathering around me, that was when I addressed the girls that had seated themselves at my table. "Alright girls, you can help yourselves to the sushi but while you're here I want each of you to tell me how you would best serve and please me. Those that can offer the most convincing and enticing offer will be giving the opportunity to spend some one on one time with me in private and experience a time together that you will find completely heavenly and out of this world" I smiled with a playful wink while looking around the table, taking in all the eye candy before me. "We can start by going around the table from my left...so sweetie, what's your name and what cna you offer me?" I asked curiously while eyeing the african american woman, attention at the table quickly shifting to the girl and the area growing quiet, everyone eager to hear what she had to say to impress me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast