Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bigger IS Better (IC)

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bigger IS Better (IC)

Even though she'd spent four years studying the intricacies of ancient religions, and many hours tracing the threads of their influence throughout the world, Celine never truly understood the word worship until she saw her Goddess' cock. It was in the pub that she saw it, proudly framed between a pair of gorgeous, awe inspiring thighs, and instantly Celine had felt herself growing warm, her breath coming shallower, her nipples stiffening, her pupils dilating as she stared at that living monument to sexuality. At a distance, she couldn't guess how big it was. It seemed larger than her forearm, large enough to require a slide rule, large enough to cast a shadow over whoever knelt to worship it, and it wasn't even hard. It was lying dormant, sheathed in cloth that seemed as though it would tear away the moment the beast began to rise.

From that moment on, Celine knew it was her purpose to make that glorious, powerful, towering cock to ascend toward its rightful place.

It was just one glimpse, but her life had changed. She spent that entire night trying to catch her knew Goddess' eye. Because even if she, somehow, hadn't managed to see the mammoth cock between the other woman's thighs, it was still impossible to mistake her for anything besides divinity. Standing a head above almost everyone else, her tantalizing muscles seemingly carved from stone, her red hair so lustrous that fire itself seemed a pale imitation, she was almost perfection given form. Almost.

It didn't matter though. Celine had to have her. Every other single woman, and quite a few who weren't, felt the same. Celine practically had to fight the others off with a stick, but had settled for making out with them, instead. All to please her Goddess. It was like she'd been caught in the grip of an incredibly powerful dream, and yet, thankfully, it was a dream that never ended. Unlike the other women, Celine was the closest to the Goddess herself. Tall and fit, her curves accentuated with svelte muscles that spoke of sensual power and the potential for primal, toe curling sex. True, Celine was only shadow beside her lover, but Celine's body, honed under an intense athletic scholarship, had still managed to catch the Goddess' eye during that night of unbelievable passion, and it was something Celine gave thanks for every day.

Of course, she couldn't count on that being enough. A goddess needed worship, a goddess needed tribute, and so Celine had devoted herself to finding new ways to please her lover. She hit the gym even harder than before. She arranged threesomes, and orgies, and affairs, and explored every sexual technique that could be found on earth, and still, it wasn't enough. That is, until she found the record of a special ritual that was ignored in a dusty tome, lost amidst the books of the archeology departmet. Celine wasn't surprised that it had been ignored. The scholarship was terrible, culture of origin completely unclear and confused, and yet, something about it stuck in her mind. It spoke of bestowing a living vessel with the soul of a supreme divinity, binding the power into the flesh with a special blue paint that took days of intense preparations to create, and Celine knew that she had to try it on her lover. She knew it wouldn't work, but even if it was only a fantasy, she knew that it would honor and please her Goddess.

And so, when the night came, Celine prepared her bedroom for the ritual, lighting candles, scattering flower petals, arranging for a feast to be delivered after the lovemaking had passed, now all that was left to do was wait with her Goddess' name on her lips.

"Mizuki," Celine whispered, fiddling with the hem of her silk robe as she waited in front of the door.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bigger IS Better (IC)

It has been another rather action filled day for me as I entered my home taking off my shoes by the door and headed deeper into my 3 storey home. The loud thuds of my powerful footsteps echoed and vibrated around the rooms and floors as I made my way to the kitchen to grab myself a quick refreshing drink of apple juice before heading to the bedroom to get changed. Come home from working out at the gym I was donned in a soaked tank top and gym shorts which bulged obscenely with my package, the material clinging to my skin and body, making visible outlines of my cock and balls through the shorts not that I cared one bit. I had tied my hair back in a ponytail for my workout and as i entered I was already in the process of undoing it letting my auburn red hair hand freely down to the middle of my back.

It was then that I noticed the elaborate setup that you had taken great lengths to ensure was perfect as was appropriate for someone like myself and a perfect white smile curled upon my luscious red lips "Hello there sweet thing, kept you waiting long?" I purred in a seductive voice as I began to strip down, tossing the dirty gym clothes aside, already forgotten before they landed on the floor, revealing the chiseled, pumped and sweat glistened body that definitely fit on a Goddess. I hopped onto the bed crawling over on top of you and smiled "So what's the special ocassion for all this fancy setup?" I purred leaning down to kiss your lips before then moving down to kiss and suckle upon your generous bosom.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine trembled when she felt the house shudder with the power of her Goddess' footfalls, the timbers themselves singing praise to the glory that was Mizuki. There was still a part of Celine that knew such thoughts were silly, that no matter how divine her lover's body might seem to be, she was just a very well endowed woman, but that was a very small part, and a very insincere part. That was why Celine was so eager to perform this ritual, after all. Even if it was only symbolic, she wanted to do something that would finally satisfy her urge not just to honour her lover, but to exalt in her, too. To revel in the lust, and admiration, and somehow, through the worship, become a part of it.

It was all muddled in her head, all awash in tides of lust, and so when the door finally opened and her glorious lover stepped through and begun to strip, Celine could only stare lustfully, her teeth occaisonally grazing her bottom lip as she watched, her hands opening the smooth, silk robe hiding her own svelte, toned body. And then her Goddess was upon her, and Celine hungrily met Mizuki's kiss before letting out a low moan as the kiss crept lower and eventually settled upon her breasts.

"Oooh, Mizuki, wait," Celine pleaded, even though her hands were unable to stop themselves from tracing the superhuman swell of her lover's powerful, sculpted form.

"I have something for you," she added breathlessly, even as her back arched, thrusting her breasts towards Mizuki's hungry mouth and talented, graceful tongue.

Celine took a moment to remember to fill her lungs, and then forced herself to continue.

"A present. Sort of. It's, well, something I found. A rite. A ritual. Something I thought you might like to try?"

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I paused a moment with a mouth still wrapped around the erect nipple, tongue slowly drawing circles around the little nub "What kind of ritual?" I asked curiously finally relinquishing the hold i had upon one of your breasts, slowly crawling back up to look you in the eyes, my face looking down upon your beautiful face with a playful smile. While you explained what you meant and referred to I idly traced a finger up and down your beautifully toned body, drawing down from your neck, over and around your ample bosom, along the toned abs and drawing dangerously near your snatch before returning back up the other side of your body. "If this ritual does something good for me then I don't see why I wouldn't try it" I responded with a grin.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Celine felt her eyes rolling back as Mizuki's mouth drew nearer to her snatch, the mere hint of what her lips and tongue could do almost causing a flash back orgasm on their own. She moaned softly, and fought to keep her mind focused on what she had planned, no matter that her pussy was absolutely drenched and dripping onto the sheets. She'd never gotten that wet for anyone else, but with Mizuki, her cunt was like a waterfall, all the better to slick her passageway for the massive beast between her lover's legs.

Celine licked her lips and then tore her mind away from thoughts of her Goddess' cock.

"It's something I found at work, that made me think of you," Celine explained. "It's something to honor a goddess by making the divine manifest in the flesh. And, considering how god-like your flesh already is, I knew that we had to do it. Trust me. Please. It'll be worth it. Just grab that ceramic jar from the bedstand. It's filled with the ritual paint. All we have to do is apply it and then see what happens."

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Slowly getting up from the bed and smile at you before walking over to the nearby bedstand and then back with it in my hand holding it over your head "Here, is this paint going to wash off easy? I don't want to go out tomorrow and look like someone who has just recently come from a tribe in the jungle" I chuckled sitting down on the bed beside you as I watched you prepare the bodypaint to apply on my naked body.

"So how long will this ritual take exactly? It sounds like it might take quite some time given how it's meant to be a ritual to honour a divine being after all and they tend to be either really fancy or lengthy, sometimes both" I asked, caressing your own naked form with a finger, teasing the smooth flesh upon your breasts before going down all the way to your thighs and stroking it.

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

The light touch tracing so deliciously from her breasts down to her thighs made Celine shiver, and she smiled up at her lover as she accepted the jar.

"It won't take long," she promised, sliding off of the bed, the slickness from between her legs leaving a stain behind as she stood. With anyone else, Celine would have been embarrassed, but around Mizuki, it was only natural to be so potently aroused.

"You see," Celine continued, slowly kneeling down between her lover's thighs, "this ritual is unique. It's the preparation that takes most of the time, and supposedly, it's the intent that matters the most. Considering that it's you I made it for, I can't imagine the intent being more pure. You are my Goddess, after all."

Celine leaned forward as she said this, and oh so teasingly, and oh so gently, placed a kiss upon the glorious head of her lover's cock. She couldn't resist giving it a small lick as she leaned back again, and then with a wicked smile, she dipped a hand into the jar of paint and reached out to apply it to her lover's right thigh, so close to her pillar of sexual might, and yet so far away.

Celine whispered praises and little love poems as she painted, her eyes turning glassy as she applied the paint, getting lost in the fog of lust that enveloped her as she focused her worship upon each unearthly part of her Mistress' body, from her elegant feet, to her powerful calves, to the thighs that looked like they could destroy mountains. Then there was the ass that eclipsed the moon itself, and the back that was intoxicating in its geography of muscle and silky skin. The arms were beyond belief, so feminine and yet so massive as to put any male to shame, and the breasts that inspired as much envy as they did devotion, until lastly all that was left was her Goddess' perfect face. The blue paint slid smoothly on, and Celine could swear that Mizuki's hair seemed to blaze brighter, and her eyes almost seemed to glow, so well did the emphasize their burning blue hue.

Shaking with lust and fanatical desire, Celine put the empty jar aside, wiped her hands clean, and then reached for her Goddess' divine rod.

"I offer my body up to you, Mizuki, my goddess. Take me, as is your right," she breathlessly begged, staring worshipfully upward.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

As you had applied the paint to my body I playfully flexed and unflexed the various muscles upon my body, letting your hands and fingers get caught in the crevices between each bump before releasing them moments after. It made the process slower but the enjoyment of the session only heightened as a result. Eventually though it was all complete and the paint surprisingly had already dried and felt no different than my own skin, I could barely feel like I had paint on me at all!

As you offered yourself before me I gestured you closer as I pressed my cock against those plump, soft lips, the ones that would cushion and provide a nice tight seal around my throbbing fuckrod as you would suck and stroke the impressive girth and length. Being constantly rewarded with fresh new dollops of thick precum, sweet and salty to taste yet creamy and addictive at the same time. The musky scent of my shaft and balls fills your nostrils, the smell that you had grown to associate with me as there simply was no other scent like it, soon enough the warm breath of your mouth could be felt upon the tip of my cock and it twitches in anticipation before being enveloped and the tip lapped at once inside your hungry maw.

My hand places itself upon your head and gently guides you further down my mighty member, inch after pulsating inch, swallowed down your mouth and throat, a true feat worthy of admiration as you had practiced a lot to manage to deepthroat my cock as best as you could without gagging or getting stuck because I was simply too thick. "That's it sweetie keep going" I purred in delight leaning back a little as my head leans back and I look up at the ceiling in pleasure "Mmmm...that's right...use your tongue...ohhh....yes..."

9. Thanks hiddensalt2 thanked for this post

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

It was always surreal when Celine saw Mizuki standing naked, in all her glory, godly shaft pulsing with the powerful beat of her lust fueled heart, though this time Celine swore she could see the air growing hazy around Mizuki, like heatwaves rising from sun beaten sand. As soon as Mizuki's massive, muscular shaft eclipsed her vision, all other thoughts fled from her mind. A throaty moan was the only praise she could offer, and she enveloped the regal, plump cockhead as best she could between her own plush lips. Celine's eyes rolled beneath fluttering lashes as the scent filled her nose, the powerful musk seeping into her skull to wrap her brain in the sweltering warmth of lust and devotion. It was the most delicious high that Celine had even experienced, and she'd experienced more than a few in her recreation of different rituals.

But tonight was different. The scent was stronger than ever before and not because of the gym. It wasn't just thicker, it was somehow more pure, and as soon as the first gush of precum hit her tongue, she knew that it wasn't the only thing that had changed. Mizuki's pre-cum had always been put any man's entire load to utter shame, but now it was so thick, the flavor so powerful that Celine wondered if she'd ever get it out of her mouth. She prayed she never would. But then her jaw was forced wider as Mizuki's hand guided her head down, and down, and down, and Celine began to take her Goddess' communion.

"That's it, sweeties, keep going," the sultry voice of her goddess commanded, and Celine felt a surge of joy flush throgh her and her determination renewed, even if the trunk of Mizuki's lovemuscles seemed to throb thicker within her throat. Celine had practiced so hard to be able to deep throat her, getting to the point where she could practically swallow an eggplant without gagging. It was amazing the things Celine was now capable of since she'd become Mizuki's lover, and it was all just so she could keep up, but tonight was almost like the first time again. Lewd, wet, almost subhuman gaggin sounds echoed out from her throat as her spit mixed with the potent pre-cum flooding her gullet. The veins lacing the futa's cock seemed to writhe, and the thick shaft began to stretch wider, forcing her jaw to the limit, and it felt as though the veins were etching themselves along the smooth flesh of her throat.

Her goddess' moans of pelasure sent tingles down her spine, smothering the worry that had begun to grow along with beastly length in her throat, but it was all eclipsed with awe as she felt something expand within her and she realized that Mizuki's fat cockhead and just pushed into her stomach. She'd never felt so full before, so intimate, or so used, and she came with a shudder, her pussy juicing without even so much as a touch as she felt the cock swell even larger inside.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

With my cock firmly embedded deep inside of your body it was time to slowly pull back and repeat the process. As I did so we could feel every last inch of fat throbbing fuckrod, scrap and graze along the insides of your throat, reminding you of just how much cock you had managed to deepthroat inside of yourself while providing me with plenty of light pleasure, the tingling and tingles of which were savoured and added to the slowly brewing pressure within my groin, the same pressure that signalled an impending orgasm that I had experienced countless other times. The difference however was this one feel much deeper, like it needed more to coax out but somehow deep down I knew that it would be worth the effort and that my next load would surely put all my previous records to shame, setting a new record that would dwarf my current ones with ease.

My hands guided your head back and forth while my hips rocked along, as the pulsating pillar slides and grinds in and out of your throat repeatedly, permanently stretching out your throat so that future sessions would go much more smoothly but retains the pleasure of the first time. More precum gushes from the tip, quickly drooling into your stomach directly as well as splattering along the inner lining of your oesophagus. With my cock properly prepared and lubed up with your saliva mixed with my pre it was time to let the real fun begin as I pulled myself out completely, finally allowing you to breathe more clearly "Get back on the bed and bend over for me, let's see your cute little pussy and how wet you are~" I purred.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast