Thread: [RP Ad] Bigger IS Better <3

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default [RP Ad] Bigger IS Better <3

(No matter when you're reading this please contact me as I'm ALWAYS eager to RP this particular type of RP!)

Ever had a craving for something BIG? No...what you're thinking is still pretty small by my standards, think "HOLY SHIT" kind of big, then bigger than that and then maybe...just maybe you've hit "tiny" on my scale of size! If you thought that's tiny as well then you are most likely someone I'd like to meet!

I'm looking for a RP focused heavily on growing me (my character Mizuki Nagano) bigger in select areas including her cock, balls, cum volume, muscle, breasts and height. Not all are necessary the main ones I do want to focus more on are her cock, balls and cumloads!

A scene that I'd love to play is my RP partner is someone who loves and is even obsessed with growing me bigger with no size limits. They are more than happy to measure my ever increasing sizes that I reach while just becoming even more heavily obsessed with growing me further, this leads to a wonderful growth feedback loop~

If there are any GMs I'd especially love to do a CYOA style RP involving various choices that ultimately lead to my growth, details of which we can discuss together should any of this post interest you!

General Scene Idea (Just one example!)

You'd be my wife (or soon to be wife~), girlfriend, best friend or even just a fuck buddy who one day spots my sizeable package (or soon to be sizeable package!), whether it was at university in class, the beach or a club. Wherever it was you were hooked the moment you laid eyes on it and you just can't stop thinking about how long, thick and just plain BIG it was! You were probably so entranced by the bulge I'm packing you didn't even realise how obvious it is you're gawking at my package! You'll be in for an even bigger surprise when you find out that my balls are just as big to really warrant the classification of "cum factories!"

Alternatively you could be a huge size queen eager for a BIG cock but after months of searching turn up with nothing so instead you decide to find someone who would love to be grown bigger and it just so happens that you run into me either in life at a park, beach or store or otherwise online through an adult forum. In this case I'd start off with something more average in size and we'd go through a process of growing me from average to above average to huge and beyond! Perhaps you have a cock and pair of balls of your own and through some form of magic I happen to drain that size away to add to my own, willingly or not! Regardless of which option you pick the following can still apply:

You just have to meet me and things quickly escalate from there, we go back to my place and have some fun and decide to become an official couple simply because you just can feel it inside of you (in more ways that one) that I'm the soulmate you've been missing in your life.

From then on you have made it your life's mission and goal to ensure that my package is the biggest and is always getting bigger everyday! From lacing my food with cock, balls or cumload growth powder, spiking my drinks with pills, rubbing cream upon my prodigious endowment, casting magic spells, using potions, the whole shebang, there is simply no method of growth you won't touch as long as it guarantees visible results!

Speaking of results, you'd keep your own personal diary keeping track of my growth and gains right from the start of all this, it's another part of your most hobby and for you not only seeing the results in person but also on paper just gives you a real sense of accomplishment. Your other accomplishment would be to take it all inside of you~

This shall all happen with me happily accepting and encouraging what you're doing, so you have no fear of having to hide it from me and you'd be more than happy to oblige any requests I make to grow even bigger!

Ideas for GMs

For GM's I'd love if you would be up for doing a "choose your own adventure" (CYOA) style RP, where the choices I make always lead to my growth in some part(s)/area(s). The world would be based entirely on size, it could be a pure fantasy or modern fantasy in setting to allow many ways to induce growth in me, though I do primarily enjoy growth through magical means! I would start off the world with a small to average sized body and endowments but throughout the RP scene i would grow bigger and rise up through society ultimately ending up on the top and then continue to ascend higher into Godhood! Obtaining a harem would certainly be a huge plus if you're able to do it! This world would be inhabited by only futas and females.

Another idea is that in this world the size of one's package (cock and balls) equates to how wealthy one is, their social status and also what they can and can't get away with and the idea here is as I exploit my size it grows bigger and begins to snowball into bigger sizes till I can literally do anything I wanted with zero repercussions!

We can even discuss an RPG style system involving level ups and gaining perks to influence my growth or allow me to obtain growth more easily. I'd prefer there would be a minimal amount of combat since this is more a sexual based RP. One unique idea for the leveling up system is that as we progress through the scene, the rpg "game" becomes more and more biased towards me in a positive manner, meaning things go more and more my way, whether it starts off with me gaining a few more centimeters of size than i should've normally to gaining extra skill/perk points than i should've upon level to outright unlocking game breaking skills and perks that shouldn't be an option in the first place.

I'm open to playing with most characters however the only exception is feral/beast characters but anthro furries are ok with me! <3

If any of this interests you then please send me a PM or leave a reply down below, if there ideas you have you'd like to add or change to what's been written here please feel free to discuss it with me I'm quite flexible with this and I'd love to hear what you have in mind! I hope to hear from you sexy lot soon! <3
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: [RP Ad] Bigger IS Better <3

I am interested in doing an RP scene using the fuck-buddy example form above. But I have a question, since I've never done an RP like this before. Since most of the RP is based around your growth, do we trade going back and forth with the descriptions of the growth, and then RP our reactions to it, and just kind of let it flow, or do you prefer to have a skeleton of the story first?

Lurker

Post Thanks / Like

I am interested in doing an rp with you. Those scenarios sound fun!

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hiddensalt2 View Post
    I am interested in doing an RP scene using the fuck-buddy example form above. But I have a question, since I've never done an RP like this before. Since most of the RP is based around your growth, do we trade going back and forth with the descriptions of the growth, and then RP our reactions to it, and just kind of let it flow, or do you prefer to have a skeleton of the story first?
    Yup we could trade in the descriptions or do something else you're more comfortable with if that's not something you'd like
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/