Thread: Limitless Energy (RedSeeds and Mizuki)

Futanari Monarch
    is Saving for a computer that
    contains technology from this
    decade!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Limitless Energy (RedSeeds and Mizuki)

Picture reference for Clara

Loose wiring, metal panels and the odd screw littered the worktops as Clara set about finishing off her project that looked to take the technological world by storm. She could barely contain her excitement as she looked at the unassuming metal box, topped with a simple keypad and containing what looked like a small led cluster on the one side. It was humming with electricity, but was at the moment idle. She didn't really want to test this miraculous device by herself, did she? Then again, if it didn't work...

She retied her green hair as she contemplated pressing some of the buttons and getting the test run started. She had promised her professor that she wouldn't do this without somebody nearby to help, but the urge was too great. She was moments away from getting the show on the road when her phone began to beep. It wasn't a phone call, but some kind of alarm... Damn, how could she have forgotten about Mizuki? Her roommate was going to meet her at the lab today, as the pair were going to go watch the latest superhero movie in the theater tonight. She was about to call Mizuki up and cancel, when she realized she could kill two bird with one stone. Why not have Mizuki witness the first bout of testing?
    Profile picture is by Dusty Heaven

I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Limitless Energy (RedSeeds and Mizuki)

Within 5 minutes of the notification on your phone going off you would hear the recognisable sound of the door being knocked on indicating that i had arrived "Hello? Clara you in there?" I called out loud, waiting at the door for any signs of life. I was dressed in short denim jeans along with a white t-shirt with some random logos and scribbles plastered over the front. I was aware that you were busy working on something as of late since you had been rather absent over the past number of weeks so it was a pleasant surprise to have you pick up my call a week ago accepting to go see a movie together. I was average in physical appearance in all respects with a B-cup bust, slim body and around 5'5 in height, the one main feature that set me apart was my auburn red hair and the brilliant azure blue eyes that i possessed providing a uniquely striking look.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Futanari Monarch
    decade!

Post Thanks / Like

"Oh, hey! I'll be right with you, sweetie. Honestly, I thought things would be done today, but I've got one last test to perform before I can relax. I'm sorry, I know tonight was meant to be an apology for ignoring you, but I promise it won't take too long. And I'll even buy the popcorn tonight. What do you say?" Clara asked, setting things up before Mizuki had even given an answer. It was rather presumptive of her to assume Mizuki would say yes, but they were already there and it really wouldn't take that long.

All the data collecting machines whirred and hummed as Clara set up the empty battery that was to receive the burst of energy. She had told Mizuki to stand back and watch; She really didn't need to do anything else but watch. However, Clara hadn't even properly considered telling Mizuki to get rid of any metal on her person. The technology being tested was sound, but the targeting was wonky as hell.

"Okay, say when you're ready. There will be a slight flash, and a pulse of light will emanate from the target if I'm successful. Wireless energy, here we come!" Clara beamed, excitedly dancing as she prepared to throw the switch.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I nodded and smiled "That's alright it's only another like five minutes right? I can wait for five more minutes" I replied as I eyed up the machine you were testing "Wow this looks impressive, wireless energy you say? That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see this become a thing, I bet that you'll get super rich from this idea not to mention a nobel prize probably!" I giggled as you began to conduct the test. It was definitely a mistake for warning me to remove anything metallic on my person as I had a silver chain necklace around my neck and a watch with a metal wrist strap, sure though such small objects wouldn't be enough to attract the electricity. But what would happen next was more than going to prove this wrong.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Futanari Monarch
    decade!

Post Thanks / Like

Clara was bristling with more energy than the overtaxed plug socket as she made the final preparations for testing the device. Her camera, set up to record the whole thing, sat inside a plastic box to shield the battery. It went forgotten as she hovered her finger over the button, looking over at Mizuki with a big grin on her face. "I'm going to be huge after this. Don't worry, I look after my friends. I won't let this newfound power go to my head..." She said, as she pressed down on the switch, and changed both their lives forever.

The beam of energy traveled at nearly the speed of light, but left a scar through the air thanks to the slight charge the various atoms in the gases in between the device and the power's destination received. So it didn't take long for Clara's eyes to follow exactly where the electricity went. Her face dropped, and she quickly ran over to Mizuki, equal parts afraid and confused. However, Mizuki would have only felt a brief rush of blood through her body, and a slight tingling. Clara wrapped her in a tight hug, recoiling just a bit as a static electricity pulse snapped back at her. "Damn, you're all tense. Your back feels all hard. Look, I'll take full responsibility for this. I shouldn't have been so hasty to test. I could have killed you..." She whimpered, her eyes welling with tears. She barely noticed how clear and bright her friend's own eyes were.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I watched in awe as the machine started up and charged up a beam that was soon fired towards or what seemed to be towards the other side of the machine, only for the beam to take a detour directly at me! I didn't have time to even react to the beam as this was electricity travelling way too fast for me to react, by the time i realised what was happening i had been struck and felt the beam of power flowing and rushing through my body, finding it strangely pleasant. The hug from you to try shield me was definitely very appreciated it might've saved me from long term damage, but at the very least showed you cared. A little shaken and tingling all over I looked over at you and smiled "Thankyou for saving me, i knew you were a good friend" I replied hugging you back "I'm feeling fine now, there's no need to worry and from the looks of things I haven't been hurt or harmed in any way so i think it's safe to say that we got lucky this time around" i then said after pulling back from the hug "So now that this experiment of yours is over how about we just calm down and get ready to go watch a movie hmm?" I giggled.