Is there anybody else who is unable to access the rules and home pages of the forum? I noticed yesterday neither of them seemed to work, and even got this message today when clicking on the rules link.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6591
Profile picture is by Dusty Heaven
I'm always RPing, but feel free to share a crazy idea you want to try!
they do indeed seem broken
If you like the share, push the Thanks button! /// Friend me to see my private albums of some requested furry comics - just send the friend invite with something like "want to see the albums"
It's being looked into at the moment by one of our techs. Not precisely sure what's causing the malfunction yet.
My Fetishes and RP Profile are here
Erotica written by me is here
"Let go or be dragged." -Zen Proverb
By the looks of things, it's every URL containing https://www.futanaripalace.com/content.php that is playing up. Not sure why that is or if pointing that out helps at all, but it's doubtful it's a coincidence.
This happen evry day:
To login I start med this in my browser (Firefox)
and been redirected to:
and I get the normal login page.
...so here I am.
MOD NOTE: The Forum Staff is aware of this issue and is currently having the appropriate personnel look into what is causing this error. We ask that members please be patient with us as we resolve the problem.
A list of preferred and rejected fetishes in my works
Unnamed Silent Hill Game Project
Story Thread-The Lost Libertine Chronicle
Story Thread-It Must FEED: (Complete)
Story Thread-Where is My New Toy?!: Sequel to It Must FEED - 5 (Complete)
Is there some other way to access the rules in the meantime?
Spoiler for Forum Rules:
1. In order to access this site, you must be 18 years of age or older, and Futanari Palace and it's contents must be legal where you are.
2. Do not alter or counteract actions made by staff.
3. Do not compromise forum integrity.
4. Do not post illegal material on this website.
5. Do not mess with other members or forum staff. Be respectful.
6. Do not post personal information, whether it's yours or somebody else's.
7. Respect the Do Not Post list (DNP). You are responsible for knowing what is disallowed.
8. Do not plagiarize.
9. Do not spam.
10. Do not derail threads. Stay on topic. Post things in their proper threads.
11. Tag your posts properly. Warn members of extreme material.
12. Do not create or use multiple accounts. They will be banned.
13. Do not request to have your account deleted. All requests will be ignored.
14. Do not advertise for anything that is off-site.
The above rules may not be entirely accurate since I plucked them from an old post, but they're pretty accurate for the most part.
I attempted to fish out the rules and DNP pages from the Wayback Machine, but was unable to get a snapshot from the last year.
So without further ado, here's the DNP list, circa March 18th, 2015! https://web.archive.org/web/20150318...Not-Post-(DNP)
RedSeeds, that's awfully kind of you to post the DNP like that. We're still working on it and I have to hear back from our Techs.
Senshi, it's also helpful of you to fish out the old rules. Thanks. I actually never quite thought of that.