Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Growing Office

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A Growing Office

I groaned slightly as I shifted off the mattress, standing up slowly and stretching stopping suddenly as I felt my fist hit the ceiling which reminded me of my growth I had experience and that it wasn't all just a dream. My eyes widened as I realised this and glanced around the room for signs to further confirm which the stained wall and broken bed confirmed. "Wow this is actually happening!" I thought to myself as I walked to the door, naked as no clothes I owned would fit me now, let alone Billy's. I grasped the doorknob and turned, opening the door slowly and peeked around the door obscuring as much of my body behind the door as to not immediately alarm the people who were knocking.

Turns out it was oddly Lucy of all people to open the door, guess she must've reluctantly come here because she was ordered to check up on us or something. "Oh hi Lucy...what did you want?" I asked knowing that she'd probably find some way to make it my fault she had to waste her time on me or some rubbish story, as she usually does.
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

You and I watched Lucy walk inside. I was self consciously holding a pillow up to cover myself. But I couldn't hide the dried cum on my legs. Nor could I hide the massive cum stain on the wall you had made when you blew your superhuman load. Lucy looked at me with a mixture of anger and lust. It was clear her crush on me had gone nowhere. And just as obvious the fact that I had chosen you and not her pissed her off. I never understood Lucy's bullying you around. Sticking her outsized tits into you face, making comments about you being short, attacking your makeup. For whatever reason Lucy liked establishing dominance and she decided you were beneath her.

"What the fuck" Lucy said as she stood in front of me, looking me in the eyes. "Are you...smaller?" I looked down embarrassed. "So what if he is," you said walking over and wrapping your arms around my neck and leaning down to rest your chin on my head. "We're consenting adults. Fuck off Lucy." As you said this i felt your outsized prick twitch. Obviously standing up to your old enemy was turning you on a little.

"So what!" Lucy shrilly began. "You're seven feet tall, you freak, with a prick as long and thick as my forearm." She waved around our room. "The lab rented this for you two to stay in after very specifically warning you that under no circumstance where you to have sex with each other." She pointed with an angry look at the broken bed and cum covered walls. The air itself was filled with sex. Lucy defiantly crossed her arms and sneered at Mizuki. "Does this look like no sex to you midge?"

That last bit was a mistake. A big one. You hated when she called you midge, short for midget. I could feel the heat roll off of you. What on earth you were about to do I didn't know. But after all of this I was curious to see. It would no doubt be colorful and erotic as hell as you 'educated' Lucy.
    Last edited by makko; 10th July 2016 at 07:25.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I growled through grit teeth as Lucy called me a midge once again ticking me off as I reached forwards and grabbed her by the waist with one hand and tore off her clothes with the other, not caring for the fact they now were in tatters as I unwrapped her body with devilish delight. Soon her bare and smooth body was out in the open, her kicking and squirming against my very strong grip and to no avail did she manage to break free, at this point to me she really was all bark and no bite which made me chuckle.

"So what if we had sex? As I said before we're adults and we both consented to it, so what's your problem? I'll tell you what is your problem, right now you're just jealous I got to fuck with Billy and you didn't, you're jealous that we got to have sex while you're stuck looking for a new boyfriend. So tell you what i'm going to do because i'm such a generous person, I'll fill that empty void in you with my cock and my cock will be your boyfriend!" I grinned as I brought my cock right to her pussy, smearing it with my thick precum that had begun to once again leak copiously from the tip causing a mini water feature effect as excess pre cascaded down the massive fuckrod that pulsed with need.

"I hope you're ready for this because i sure am" I sneered as I began to push up against Lucy's pussy forcing it to spread out wider as more and more of the tip of my cock was pushed inside.
    If you'd like to roleplay or grow me even bigger then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me there!

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

(Sorry it got a little long, I felt I needed to write a little for Lucy too)

I was shocked you were taking Lucy....without here consent. I rushed forward, not sure what I was going to do. I was soon beside your massive right arm. As you thrust the bitchy girl that used to bully you with a cock well over a foot and a half long. I reached up, tugging on your massive arms. You didn't notice me at first as you were so taken in giving Lucy the fuck of her life. Finally though I got your attention. With one hand cupping my bottom, you lifted me up. "I'm sorry I forgot about you," you said, oblivious to my concern about Lucy's lack of consent. "Maybe I can fix that." Your eyes glinted as you leaned down and forward your large lips planting on mine. All the time you continued to push deeper and faster into Lucy. I struggled, pushing your thick shoulders. Your delt's swelled like thick plates. The thick feminine layer covering it sank slightly.

Finally you broke our kiss and I coughed. "Too big sweets?" you asked cheekily. "No." I worked my mouth for a second then said. "I was worried, I mean....Lucy didn't consent to you..." I looked up earnestly only to be taken aback as you guffawed. "Oh baby," You smiled showing me your teeth. "How can one boy be so nice. Don't worry, little Lucy wants it really bad." You walked forward and plopped your former rival onto the bed. She was red faced and breathing hard. "Isn't that right?" Lucy was mad with lust.....her pussy bare and soaping. "Fine....I," she paused rolling over, "I need it, I can't take this heat." I noticed as she presented her firm round ass skyward, that she seemed, a little smaller? She was definitely shorter. Her curves had gotten bigger. But clearly her passion was obscuring that. You looked over at me.

"You were right Mizuki," I said, "I was wrong." You grinned. "There, now just keep that in mind and we'll get along." I watched as you leaned your fuckrod into Lucy. Watching the immense pole glide in, inch by inch, was insane. You were over a foot in and yet still you had more inches to put into the woman. I watched as my hand wondered to my cock and I began to jerk off. You finally got the last of your inches inside Lucy when I saw you turn and look at me. "I haven't grown nearly big enough," you said with a smug look. "Cum over here and I'll help you with that." I couldn't help smile at your joke. walked over and you again hefted me up. I was astonished by your strength. You were fucking the shit out of your former tormenter, making her shrink in the process. At the same time you were lifting me by my hips to your face. I grabbed at the red hair, you had such perfect hair. But as I leaned back my head and let you take me inside you, I couldn't help thinking how unfair it all was. That unfairness only added to the kinky scene as I came inside your mouth. You handled my load with ease. You swallowed each drop savoring it as you bucked hard grunting and releasing your own cum into Lucy. I opened my eyes and watched in awe as you grew.
    Last edited by makko; 12th July 2016 at 22:59.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Just like before the effects of your cum took effect on my body while the opposite effects occurred to Lucy. My body shot up a handful of inches taller while my breasts pushed out, swelling like balloons and further deepening the cleavage that I already had plenty of. My muscles swelling even larger, filled with even more raw feminine power and lastly my cock and balls received the same treatment as they too swelled larger in size, longer, thicker and just plain bigger in general. I couldn't get enough of this feeling of growth, it was like an orgasmic ride that took regular orgasms to a whole new level.

Meanwhile Lucy still impaled upon my growing shaft, shrunk even smaller, growing shorter, yet at the same time curvier and more womanly, certainly more fitting for someone who deep down loved to be fucked by extra large cocks. "Enjoyed that hard fuck Lucy?" I smirked knowing the answer to that question already but still wanting to hear her answer it all the same. "Maybe if you beg me for more I might be happy to give you another good dicking just like the one i gave you moments ago"

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

I was in stunned awe as I watched you rise, a look of orgasmic pleasure on your face. You had grown a full foot taller. "Mizuki," I said holding onto your neck with all my strength. You looked down and with ease took me to your hip like a child. I wrapped my legs around your hips as much as possible. Your frame was to big to encircle but I felt the need to show you my devotion and hugged as much as I could as tight as I could. I looked to see your impressive breasts each as large as my head! I kissed that right titty and watched as your very thick nipple grew stiff and turgid. "Mizuki your huge, easily the tallest person on earth. You must be eight feet tall."

Lucy meanwhile had gotten free of your softening fuckrod. She lay on the bed panting. She had shrunken allot. But more her body had changed. She was always big chested, but now it was obscene. She had strippers tits that pancaked onto her torso. Her formerly fit body had softened. She was weaker from multiple exposures to your cum load. Her hips flared outward in a perfect hourglass. I was curious if her ass had plumped as much? You lowered me to the floor. "Billy, dear, go get me something to drink would you." I straightened and walked off to the kitchen.

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

(Lucy's entry)

I stood trembling to my feet. I was filled with rage. "Mizuki you bitch", I shouted up at the woman. "How dare you." I watched you sway over. Despite that...that thing between your legs you moved like a woman. "Lucy, darling, I thought I fucked the bitch out of you." You smiled as you said this, towering above me. Your fierce six pack was staring me in the face and your large testicles and penis hung below my line of sight. "You....you shrunk me!" I said stomping my foot and causing my now enormous curves to jiggle. In retrospect I must have looked ridiculous. You bent over and I backed up a step as those titanic boobs descended. I eeped as you grabbed my arm and held it up. I winced at the slight jiggling the soft flesh made.

"Oh," you said eyes shimmering with an air of playful menace I found both terrifying and shamefully arousing. "I did more than that." You ran your finger up and down my upper arm, flattening the soft flesh. I shivered at your touch and felt my pussy moisten. Not again. I didn't want to shrink more, to become your play thing. Did I?

"Look at you. You used to be so proud of how fit you were." You let your hand go down to mine and raised it up to your own bicep. "Now this," You placed my palm flat on your bicep and flexed. I marveled as your peak rose. And rose! Your bicep was 22 inches. My tiny palms couldn't make a dent in the large muscle as I played it out over your hard bicep. "That's good," you said. My mouth was open and I knew that this had to stop. "Your very impressive Mizuki," I said bitterly. "I am," you said, "And I think we both know your craving more of me." I bit my lip. I wouldn't give in. "But before we do that," you continued picking me up. "You need to learn your place. You aren't Billy. I love Billy. You are my fuck toy. And fuck toys don't call their mistress 'bitch'." I kicked my feet in the air daintily as you laid me across your lap your huge balls warmly against my stomach. "I said my cock was going to be your boyfriend, but maybe it should be your mistress." Without warning your enormous 23 inches slapped down on my ass cheeks. You were spanking me with your cock!

In the kitchen unbeknownst to either woman Billy was pouring Mizuki a wine into a class when he heard the shrieks. He watched in awe and arousal Mizuki spanked Lucy with her hardening womanhood. He got hard and without being able to help himself, found his cock in his hand. As he jerked he had an idea. Mizuki loved growing. She wanted to grow bigger. What if he gave her more of his semen instead of wasting it. He held the glass up and let his cum fall into the wine. When Mizuki drank this she would grow bigger and that would make her happy. And really, all Billy wanted was to give Mizuki what she wanted.

Commander
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

Each slap echoed around the room, piercing the silence between Lucy's shrieks and cries of both pain and even lust, I could tell she was confused, whether to enjoy this or not and I was intent on making sure she both enjoyed it and didn't at the same time. I wanted Lucy to enjoy being put in her place to know that she were beneath me, beneath my cock that she would serve me and my cock as her Mistress if not even Goddess. But at the same time once Lucy was completely broken and had finally realised her place in life I wanted her to hate being punished because she knew she did something to displease me and as my soon to be fucktoy that was the last thing she wanted me to be.

"Go on and say it, call me Mistress or better yet Goddess, I won't judge" I grinned as my cock came back down causing yet another resounding *SLAP*. Lucy's rump was beginning to show red marks of where my cock had hit her and further slaps would continued to make the shade of red glow brighter on her skin. "You love being fucked by my cock, you love big cocks like mine, you can't help but crave to pleasure and serve me and my cock because we both know by now that no other cock is as big as mine let alone will fit in your holes once i'm done with you" I continued to tease, bringing down my cock for yet another slap.

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

(Lucy entry)

I squealed in pain, and secretly pleasure, as you almost two foot long cock pelted my not insubstantial rear. I felt the embarrassing jiggle of my soft cheeks. "Stop itttttttt~" I squealed. "Hmmm," you paused, your hand now running over my smooth small back. "I'll do anything, call you what you want. Just don't shrink me anymore." You clucked at me. "Little Lucy," you patted my cheeks and then my eyes shot open as you inserted your finger into my hole. I was about to get upset when I felt it. Damnit, why did shrinking feel so good. Why was your cum making me orgasm. I felt you finger swell inside my bum. You removed your hand and let me climb down off your thighs. All around me the world grew. You sat there, looking pleased down at me. You spread your legs with your cock oozing pre-cum. I had shrunk again, down another two inches. My tits are now closer to G cups. What little fitness I had is gone. I'm soft, with insane curves and I can't imagine how I must look.

"Now now, I thought we understood each other," You smiled. "Your mine, no conditions." I shuddered. You were so powerful. And you weren't going to stop. How small would you make me? How big was that pussy boy Billy going to make you?

"Understand?" You made clear that you would brook no further debate. I nodded. "Then come here, plaything, your Mistress needs attention." Mizuki's cock jerked at that. I moved over to her and began tending to my Mistress' need. Above me she moaned her encouragement.

Supplicant

Post Thanks / Like

(Billy entry)

I walked in carrying the glass. I estimated my height at finally reaching 5'11. I walked into the room and watched as Lucy sat on your thigh and was massaging your erect cock. You opened your eyes and smiled. "Darling, come here." I walked over, ignoring my rapidly hardening member at the sight of your gorgeous towering body and cock being pleasured by the waif of a woman. I stood in front of you holding up the wine glass with the 'additive' I had placed inside. I hoped you enjoyed this gift from your loving pet and worshiper. As you took the glass, I had a panicked thought. The wine was alcohol. It would most likely enhance my cum's attributes. I ran the numbers in my head. You could possible grow two feet from the wine. Double the growth!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast