Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Reputation System is Active

RAR?!

Councilor
    is is wondering why he is not a
    panda zookeeper.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Reputation System is Active

When you use the reputation system, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AS TO WHY! Do NOT forget, please.

Difference between Thanks and Reputation

Clicking the Thanks button can be for someone who complimented your work, or who agrees with your opinion. It's just a simple, normal Thank You.

So long as the post contributes a wealth of content or ideas, it is worthy of being given Reputation through the Reputation button. Posts you give reputation to are ones that share a lot of content like a game, a whole swath of sexy pictures, or a story that has gathered a lot of support. It can even be given for a post that helped stop a flame war. Something worthy of respect - not a simple thank you. Reputation is NOT given lightly.

Now let me introduce the Reputation System and how it works. It's designed by vBulletin to allow the community to give reputation to one another. That reputation gives those people that much more social influence, as denoted by the green dots underneath everyone's title. If you hover over my reputation dots, it says 'Altamira is a valued member of the community'. Those words and values can be altered as seen below, and we can even add more ranks.

See how much reputation and reputation power you have when you edit your own profile. This is a picture of mine. Only mods can do this one.

Or go here.

Every post has a star beneath it where you can interact with someone's reputation. You can affect each POST only once, but you can do it repeatedly to multiples of the same users posts, thus giving them more reputation. You are also able to leave reputation comments, and see who left reputation. Look at the diagram below. All permissions are active for staff right now.

Reputation is calculated by the Thanks you receive, and the values below in both charts.

When you use the reputation system, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AS TO WHY! Do NOT forget.
    Last edited by Altamira; 26th June 2016 at 14:11. Reason: When you use the reputation system, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AS TO WHY! Do NOT forget, please.
    If you like the share, push the Thanks button! /// Friend me to see my private albums of some requested furry comics - just send the friend invite with something like "want to see the albums"

2. Thanks Altamira thanked for this post

The Inner Circle
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Reputation System is Active

I cannot find where the information about the current reputation and latest reputation gains/losses are at. I have looked in the settings and I cannot find it. Is there a reason for that?

Little Size Queen

Futanari Courtier
    is going to be dog sitting at
    parent's place for spring
    break since I can't have a dog
    at mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah same here I looked and there is nothing for Reputation in the settings. Maybe you made this announcement a little too early?

The Circle is Now Complete

Captain
    is only a master of evil

Post Thanks / Like

Using the Mod Trainer account I can confirm that normal members should be able to view any received reputation. The problem may be no one has given you any reputation yet. I'm going to give you both reputation, let's see if it helps you to see what your reputation is.

Little Size Queen

Futanari Courtier
    is going to be dog sitting at
    parent's place for spring
    break since I can't have a dog
    at mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it worked.

Noble
    is Honey Moon!

Post Thanks / Like

I also can not find anything pertaining to "Reputation" in settings. Where exactly is it located?

Captain
    is only a master of evil

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cuteycindyhoney View Post
    I also can not find anything pertaining to "Reputation" in settings. Where exactly is it located?
    Check your settings again. Let me know if you see anything.

Growing Futa Amazon Goddess

Commander
    is Horny and looking for Growth
    RPs!

Post Thanks / Like

I also can't seem to see the Reputation category so i presume it's because I've yet to get any since the implementation of this system?
    ~ Always growing bigger, there's no such thing as too big! ~
    If you'd like to grow me even bigger in a growth focused roleplay then send me a message! Check me out on my F-list too if you're interested in playing with me!

https://www.f-list.net/c/mizuki%20nagano/

Captain
    is only a master of evil

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Nagano View Post
    I also can't seem to see the Reputation category so i presume it's because I've yet to get any since the implementation of this system?
    Most likely. I'll add reputation to your post so go ahead and check your reputation again.

EDIT: I'm going to post a simple reputation guide on where exactly to find your reputation stats (basically a couple of screenshots). I guess it's okay to also turn this into "get some reputation" thread so those who
    care can see their reputation scores.
    Last edited by Evil Empire; 19th April 2016 at 00:16.

Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This info is in the top post now. I edited it for clarity. Hope it helps clear things up.

Let me introduce the Reputation System. It's designed by vBulletin to allow the community to give reputation to one another. That reputation gives those people that much more social influence, as denoted by the green dots underneath everyone's title. If you hover over my reputation dots, it says 'Altamira is a valued member of the community'. Those words and values can be altered as seen below, and we can even add more ranks.

See how much reputation and reputation power you have when you edit your own profile. This is a picture of mine. Only mods can do this one.

Or go here.

Every post has a star beneath it where you can interact with someone's reputation. You can affect each POST only once, but you can do it repeatedly to multiples of the same users posts, thus giving them more reputation. You are also able to leave reputation comments, and see who left reputation. Look at the diagram below. All permissions are active for staff right now.

Reputation is calculated by the Thanks you receive, and the values below in both charts.

Last edited by Altamira; 19th April 2016 at 00:15.

12. Thanks Evil Empire thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast