Thread: Hellmaster

Futanari Courtier
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hellmaster

Futanari Knight

Hellmaster's generous donation in Sept 2015 to our Patreon www.patreon.com/FutanariPalace has earned them the prestigious Enshrinement reward, imprinting their name permanently in this beautiful Futanari Shrine for all of us to thank and praise.

For each additional month of donations, expect this thread to be filled out further and further with everything Hellmaster is and loves about Futanari. And, unlike other shrines filled with statues, this shrine is a living, breathing place - you can enjoy any interactions Hellmaster wishes to grace us with here in this thread.

As per Hellmaster:

I remember getting my 1st erotic charge from an image with futanari way back when I was a mere lad of 18 or so (1978 quite likely), I was killing time at a department store book department (while me mum was shopping) & came across "Erotic Art" by Phyllis & Eberhard Kronhausen, still have that book somewhere around here, damned if I can remember the artist's name but there where several images with a loli of shall we say mixed gender, non teste in her case which probably explains that preference. The book also contains some straight loli as well, so it's fair to say it's the source of that fetish.

My passion for Japanese culture I would say has it's roots in the same period of time because of my 1st job which was dishwasher at a restaurant owned by a Japanese family, to this day one of the laments of my life is that I never told Tak-sama how much I liked & admired him. Later on when I started my current career (Iron Workers Local 86, 36 years & counting) someone left some H Manga down at the union hall & I simply had to have more!

If we skip ahead to right around the time I found the site, well I was just sort of sitting around unemployed & doing some internet searches (the fetish still there, just not getting fed much) & I hit upon Vitaldata's little place & I believe that was how I came across FP (no problem feeding the fetish now!). As for anime, now that goes way, way back, clear back to the original "Speed Racer" yep, it was on TV while I was growing up, I do believe despite the seminal nature of that show it prepared me for what was to come, so when a store opened up near my home in the 80s that was renting (bootlegged) anime I was all over it, I would guess that the first 10 or so times I watched the movie "Akira" it was in "raw" format, kind of like the world premier of "TRIGUN Badlands Rumble", & that brings us to something else important to me, SAKURA CON.

I have been attending that since 2007 & I will continue till I'm dead, a word about that 1st con, when I registered on Saturday a fellow walked past me that was cos-playing a dead-on Mr. Kim from "R.O.D. the TV", needless to say I was a bit taken aback by this, it was only later that I discovered that the show's creator Hideyuki Kurata was in fact a guest at the con (another lament). For myself I don't cos-play, my look is pretty much what I go for on my way home from work, new, black Carhart bomber jacket with something low-key H Manga on the back, I fucking HATE hi-vis gear & only wear the shit because they tell me to on-site (as an aside, I only take jobs that I can get to on public transportation, & that is not court ordered, it's a religion). The last jacket I painted & inked for the con is the "mother & child" (Momoe & Yukari) image from the next to the last panel of "Dulce Report" up next: a full color rendition of a front cover from COMIC LO (another passion, I'm also a member at LAH, Iron Angel & I have a "donator" star).

And lastly on the subject of "Q" & "Dulce Report" at my age I am actively seeking out that which is well written & moves me emotionally, not ashamed to say that panel I put on the jacket made me tear up a bit the first time I saw it, & that is what I'm after in both everyday Manga & Anime, & H subjects, of course there is always room for things like "Panty & Stocking"!
    Last edited by Echoen; 14th October 2015 at 16:44.

2. Thanks Esgulepino thanked for this post

Futanari Courtier
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hellmaster

Updated with new information about Hellmaster! One of the originals, I'd say!