Thread: Favorite Music Artists and Bands for Anime Openings and Endings.

An Ever Wandering Mind

Supplicant
    is thinking of doing something
    rather crazy.

The Massachusetts Home for the Bewildered
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Favorite Music Artists and Bands for Anime Openings and Endings.

So one thing that's hard not to love is how they do the openings and endings of a lot of different anime. It's a great way to come across new artist you haven't heard before, especially when browings about and checking out new animes at random. So I thought a good topic for this section would be for the various openings and endings that are enjoyed and the various artists and bands that make them awesome! Granrodeo, Back-On, FLOW, TM Revolution, and Abingdon Boys School are some of my favorite artists for this section since I don't come across a lot of music from them that I don't like.

Kuroko no Basket - Can Do by Granrodeo

Murder Princess - Hikari Sasuhou by Back-On

Eureka Seven - Days by FLOW

Soul Eater - Resonance by T.M. Revolution

Sengoku Basara - JAP by Abingdon Boys School
    Let us rain metal upon our enemies and leave them as a mist of crimson to blanket the ground.

Supplicant
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Favorite Music Artists and Bands for Anime Openings and Endings.

I'd agree with FLOW and TM Revolution (who iirc are fronted by the same guy who fronts Abingdon Boys School). Personally, my tastes run more toward Mizuki Nana, Minami Kuribayashi, and Mami Kawada. Maaya Sakamoto of course earns high marks, as do Kalafina, and lately LiSA and fhana have gained my interest.

RAR?!

Deputy Director
    is wondering why he is not a
    panda zookeeper?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Favorite Music Artists and Bands for Anime Openings and Endings.

The only person I knowingly have multiple pieces from is Megumi Hayashibara (Blue Seed, Slayers, Gundam Wing, Shaman King, many others) and the Pillows (FLCL). But thank goodness for Gendou and its ability to find every anime intro / ending song!
    If you like the share, push the Thanks button! /// Friend me to see my private albums of some requested furry comics - just send the friend invite with something like "want to see the albums"