Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manga recommendation thread.

SDeath upgraded version

Royalty
    is going fine now, adjusting my
    life.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Manga recommendation thread.

Alright ended up reading some already (i'm a fast reader, read all the chapters of Strongest disciple kenichi in one day.) Shamo was a fucking trip, ryo became from a frail boy to a bloodlusting beast, Shingeki no Kyojin is winning also a side-history, black-lagoon is slowly returning, and Eden no ori i couldn't find any more new chapters :/ , going to read Ichi, Higurashi, death panda and more you guys recommended
    Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.

Commander
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't read that much manga, and many of the ones I did and that I would recommend were already menioned.

So: Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. It has he typical "heroes out to save the world" premise, but it turns out, things aren't quite that way. It's also completed and fully translated so that's a plus.

Someone mentioned Claymore, the creator also did a comedy manga, that ended up being more fight/action-oriented, Angel Densetsu. The art isn't that great but the premise always cracks me up. It's about a transfer student who is just about the nicest guy you could expect to meet, and yet everyone expects or assumes the worst about him, simply because of how he looks. Again, completed, and fully translated.

Unlucky Kitsune

Supplicant
    is stressed.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you enjoy.

SDeath upgraded version

Royalty
    life.

Post Thanks / Like

Just read Ichi....holy fucking shit, it was fucking awesome, i mean fuck! what a fucking crazy trip...Just... fucking sick and awesome...moving on the next one, thanks you all for pointing me ot these mangas, i really apreciate it
    Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.

Palace Champion

I used to live in a magic flying city/ magic guild... now I live in a van down by the river.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Machina View Post
    Just read Ichi....holy fucking shit, it was fucking awesome, i mean fuck! what a fucking crazy trip...Just... fucking sick and awesome...moving on the next one, thanks you all for pointing me ot these mangas, i really apreciate it

Whoa you read that shit fast dawg. At that rate why not start Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? [one of the longest manga ever]

SDeath upgraded version

Royalty
    life.

Post Thanks / Like

Who said i didn't started it, i dropped at the Dio's reapearance, i gotta return to read JoJo btw. And still looking for more manga you guys, so if you have any, tell em here.

Palace Champion

I used to live in a magic flying city/ magic guild... now I live in a van down by the river.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Machina View Post
    Who said i didn't started it, i dropped at the Dio's reapearance, i gotta return to read JoJo btw. And still looking for more manga you guys, so if you have any, tell em here.
    I haven't read any of JoJo I just know it is one of the longest. I also know that it's writer hasn't missed a deadline in the whole 30 odd years he's been writing it. Seriously even people who don't give a fuck about Manga should admire someone that reliable.

But seriously were you up all night reading Ichi? Speed reading? Either way, if you liked it look up the prequel movies "Ichi 1" and "Ichi the Killer: Episode Zero" The former live action and the latter anime.

SDeath upgraded version

Royalty
    life.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, took me an hour and half to read all the Ichi manga, and sure, i will take a look at them later.

Palace Champion

Post Thanks / Like

At that rate, next time you have a weekend off you could read Moby Dick, Atlas Shrugged, and War and Peace.

SDeath upgraded version

Royalty
    life.

Post Thanks / Like

And i just don't read these, because i probably don't have a phisycal copy, anyways, any more mangas you guys can recomend ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast