Thread: Sig Advice/Help

Palace Champion
    is Waiting to be slain by a
    former apprentice

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sig Advice/Help

Ok, so it has taken me two years to get a sig and an avatar. I have one now for oh, about a week and while I thought it was kind of cute when I made it, it kind of doesn't really fit who I am.

The two characters in the sig are from my first story and well, they are not the characters that I want to be remembered for creating. I have little or no artistic talent and these were created with open office draw and visio, and reminiscent of something you would see in lego or Minecraft.

So, to cut to the chase, I have two ideas for a new sig. If anyone could point me to something I could adapt and/or help me create something I would really appreciate it.

Idea 1
    1 - 3 futas, naked, beckoning, erect, droplets forming on each nipple and cockhead. (Claudia, Caroline, and Clarice from my story, yeh, I have a thing for names starting with C, don't ask me why, I don't know either.) Caroline is a head taller than the other two and would ideally be in the centre.
    Caption: Decisions, Decisions, What To Lick First
    Alternate: Come here Dave, I/we need attention

Idea 2
    1 or 4 futa Ninja's dressed all in white, diagonal black strap over shoulder. Katana handle showing behind shoulder. Characters for a story I have written that is not up yet.
    Caption: We got your back

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Anonymous Free Speech can bring out the best and worst in us all. I prefer to think that this is my best, but that is for you to judge.

My Stories Dave and the Princk Mistresses (Complete)
    Dave and Claudia - Foiling The Fellowship (on hold)
    And Then I Saw The Moon (Chapter 2, on hold)
    Other Projects
    HanaFudaFuta

Oncardam, the Meek Geek

2. Thanks Olivria Noel thanked for this post

Royalty
    is ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sig Advice/Help

Depends what you going for, but typically most sigs use photos and images and find away to incorporate them in a sig. If you want to create something, you could use soemthing simple as....*ugh* MS Paint. I prefer Adobe Photoshop, but that requires alot of money or pirating. You can get The GIMP which is basically like an Open Source "Photoshop". I remember trying out "Project Dogwaffle" that was more of a painting program than a graphics program. But yeah, if you want something good, you will have to develop your drawing skills, or commision an artist to do something for you. If you're going for the style you have in your current sig, then pixel art is an option, though I'm not sure it makes for sexy artwork.

4. Thanks Oncardam thanked for this post

Palace Champion
    former apprentice

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice, I have picked up a book on drawing anime characters. It looks like I will have to keep my present one for now. Time to start practicing.

I figure the best way to get started is to draw on paper and then scan stuff in?

Anonymous Free Speech can bring out the best and worst in us all. I prefer to think that this is my best, but that is for you to judge.

Other Projects
    HanaFudaFuta

Oncardam, the Meek Geek

~Asich Eragalion~

Commander
    is contemplative.

Post Thanks / Like

Scanning's a start, you just have to make sure to clean up any real life gunk, like smudging or the like. And I like the second idea you had personally.

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showth...772#post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

7. Thanks Oncardam thanked for this post

Palace Champion
    former apprentice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OlivriaNoel View Post
    Scanning's a start, you just have to make sure to clean up any real life gunk, like smudging or the like. And I like the second idea you had personally.
    It's probably easier to draw too.

Other Projects
    HanaFudaFuta

Oncardam, the Meek Geek