Thread: heres my first sig

Hidden futa finder

Supplicant
    is bored

Post Thanks / Like

Default heres my first sig

well, i need advice for future referance. what do you guys think?
    siglagoon.jpeg

Groundskeeper
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: heres my first sig

Hmm... you've got a lot to learn, my friend. My first thought is that it's simplicity is overwhelming. A simple signature is not a bad thing, as a minimalist approach can be quite beautiful, however your lack of experience shows here. Despite what I just said, the only glaring issue is that box below your username. It clashes with the overall look of the signature. What sticks out is the red of her eye, and the little trickle of blood. That's a focal point, or a point of interest when looking at the signature as a whole. It's contrast works well for it, however the more red you insert into the picture, the less striking it is. Basically, that box is an eyesore, and doesn't blend into the picture at all. You should avoid placing such images into your signature so plainly.

From here I would experiment with composition, and practice with typography. Placing a picture just smack-dab in the middle of a picture does not always create a good composition to look at. It's boring, dull, and lacks creativity. As for the text, try to come up with a more creative way to implement it into the signature. There isn't anything wrong with keeping the text simple, however it doesn't work all of the time.

If you want to get better, I suggest searching around the Internet for various tutorials. It doesn't matter if it's a signature tutorial or not. What you want to do is learn different techniques that you can use in future projects.